Author Topic: MaidSafe up 45%  (Read 1313 times)

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
Only $27k in volume, so definitely not a deep rally. that kind of thin volume could easily fade and bring the price back down.

that said, i'm a big supporter of what MaidSafe is trying to do, so i hope they succeed.

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
MaidSafe is one of the ones that should benefit the least from current events imo, so I would expect it to fall back down unless they're about to announce something but I really don't follow it.
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
Maybe some insiders know of a release?

Empirical seems to know what he's talking about with the weird crypto markets
Litecoin is still considered the next crypto-currency should Bitcoin run into problems and is also coming up to a block reward halving which could significantly reduce selling pressure. Combined I wouldn't be surprised to see the LiteCoin rally continue strongly.  Capital controls this weekend possibly for Greece could be good for all crypto too if it actually happens this time.

LTC up >100%  & I hadn't owned a single LiteCoin for ages previously :)

I believe it's the prospect of Greek capital controls, we witnessed a similar situation after Cryprus, crypto-currencies really took off.

In terms of percentage gains LTC & DGC could be the big winners,  followed by NXT & possibly PPC etc, then Bitcoin itself.

The one's that will increase but benefit the least from the Greece effect would be Ripple, BitShares, Stellar, MaidSafe and Ethereum if it's trading.
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
So MaidSafeCoin just gained nearly 45% according to cmc.

Their last  blog post suggests that they are coming closer to a usable release. But I'm not following the project very closely so that is just a guess, maybe wishful thinking  ;D
Meanwhile BTS price isn't doing so well, despite a slight Bitcoin up-trend.

What do you guys think? Can anyone make sense of that weird crypto market?  :P