Author Topic: Wallet "unsynching"?  (Read 4826 times)

Offline Bhuz

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bhuz
Try with wallet_export_keys C:\bitshares093c.json
To write to C:\ it could be needed to run the bitshares client as Administrator.

If you prefer, you can save it on the desktop (or everywhere you want) with wallet_export_keys C:\Users\*yourusername*\Desktop\bitshares093c.json

Offline neo1344

• View Profile
l have same problem here,since  2.0 wallet not syncing not at all even though been running last 48 hrs strait. l don t know what to do.ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Do you miss any funds in the 0.9.3c wallet?
no, wallet show all my balance but it s not syncing with 7 connections .by the way wallet once synced 100% before integrating to 2.0.
many thanks for your respond
regards

Since you already have all your funds, you could try to export the keys anyway; then import the .json in the new bitshares2 wallet
Just use the console for exporting

Let me know
this is what  l get but no files downloading,
http://imgur.com/1QXQGBJ

Offline Bhuz

• Committee member
    • View Profile
l have same problem here,since  2.0 wallet not syncing not at all even though been running last 48 hrs strait. l don t know what to do.ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

no, wallet show all my balance but it s not syncing with 7 connections .by the way wallet once synced 100% before integrating to 2.0.
regards

Since you already have all your funds, you could try to export the keys anyway; then import the .json in the new bitshares2 wallet
Just use the console for exporting

Let me know

Offline neo1344

• View Profile

regards
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 06:38:27 pm by neo1344 »

Offline Bhuz

• Committee member
    • View Profile

Offline neo1344

• View Profile

Offline rafter

• View Profile
does a rescan start the whole process over from the beginning? i.e. hundreds of days ago?

38PTSWarrior

Not sure what the definition of "work" would be. I've been on a mission to get synched and it's taken weeks. If I can move funds from this wallet before it's all synched up, I guess problem would be solved.

Will it ever synch? Or will it just keep going the wrong direction?

I'll see if I can figure out exporting.

Thanks for your help!

It must be rescanned (console 'rescan'). It doesn't matter if u are synced.

Offline rafter

• View Profile
Not sure what the definition of "work" would be. I've been on a mission to get synched and it's taken weeks. If I can move funds from this wallet before it's all synched up, I guess problem would be solved.

Will it ever synch? Or will it just keep going the wrong direction?

I'll see if I can figure out exporting.

Thanks for your help!

Offline jamesc

Did this wallet work at one point?  You can export the wallet even if you are not synced.  Just double check your balance when you import to BTS 2.

Offline jamesc

Does anyone thing we need wallet.bitshares.org to be seed?

Offline rafter

• View Profile
Newbie here. Can anybody help me solve what appears to be a bug with BS .9346 wallet...

I started synching some weeks ago, before 2.0. Using a computer that's a few years old, and process has been extremely, extremely slow.

Finally got from over 30 days down to 13+ days on Saturday. (That was the fastest rate ever.) 

But then it started going the other direction, and at 14+ days, I locked it up and stopped trying.

Trying again today, and it still goes the wrong direction. Appears to be synching, but the "days ago" is increasing not decreasing.

I'll be using 2.0 as soon as this is done. But I can't get my funds out of this wallet until it's all synched, right?