Main > Stakeholder Proposals

Vote for me :)

(1/5) > >>

CoinHoarder:

--- Quote from: xeroc on September 23, 2014, 08:36:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: CoinHoarder on September 23, 2014, 05:49:05 pm ---Please vote out delegate.coinhoarder and vote in del.coinhoarder

If you are wondering why, please see the above post. If I can't get del.coinhoarder voted in, then please just vote out delegate.coinhoarder

--- End quote ---
going to change your entry in my slate in the next update

--- End quote ---

I appreciate that, thank you.  :D

xeroc:

--- Quote from: CoinHoarder on September 23, 2014, 05:49:05 pm ---Please vote out delegate.coinhoarder and vote in del.coinhoarder

If you are wondering why, please see the above post. If I can't get del.coinhoarder voted in, then please just vote out delegate.coinhoarder

--- End quote ---
going to change your entry in my slate in the next update

CoinHoarder:
Please vote out delegate.coinhoarder and vote in del.coinhoarder

CoinHoarder:
That moment when you realize you lowered your pay rate to 1% while publishing your version... facepalm.jpg

I think I am going to create a new delegate and ask for people to vote my current one out, as I can't really afford to be paying for a VPS and I need the delegate pay to cover the expenses. Would everyone be OK with me doing this & still support me? It is kind of embarrassing to have to ask this, but I would appreciate ya'lls support! Sorry for the inconvenience, I will be more careful in the future as to not accidentally lower my pay rate. If not, I'm probably just going to ask everyone to vote me out as I can't really afford the VPS costs. Let me tell you a little bit about what I've been up to during the past month as part of my delegate campaign and why you should keep me on board. My delegate campaign is kind of random, but I have been trying to help out where I can. :)

Most of my time has probably been spent trying to convince people BitsharesX is awesome and they should buy some and join us. I think growing the community and user base is important, along with trying to convince Bitcoin PoW people that DPOS isn't evil! I have been doing this mostly on Bitcointalk, but my website gets decent traffic as well.. I am trying to work on the SEO so it gets more exposure.

I have been providing some tech support to users here when I have the time, and updated the wiki a few times with support related things.. I am planning to update the Delegate page with some tips and applicable commands that are missing. I am also on planning on updating my Windows wallet troubleshooting section soon.

I also started a marketing campaign to get BTSX/bitassets added to more exchanges and payment processors here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=8384.0

Thanks for your support & let me know if you will support me in this delegate change to revert back to my old pay rate of 75%. If some people voice their support, then I will create a new delegate and request that everyone vote my old delegate account out. Thanks again guys, it's been a fun first month here in the Bitshares community and I am excited for more DACs to be released!

CoinHoarder:
Thank you sirs, and thank you Donkeypong for campaigning for me. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version