Main > Stakeholder Proposals

delegate.roadkill, community apprentice developer

(1/4) > >>

roadscape:

--- Quote from: Fox on October 30, 2014, 11:24:05 pm ---Roadkill is an individual I support based on conversations had outside this forum. Roadkill is contributing to this community in meaningful ways and will benefit the delegate ranks as a code reviewer, active community participant and ultimately feel will make development contributions based on his qualifications and drive.

--- End quote ---

Appreciate your support, thanks Fox!

--- Quote from: MeTHoDx on October 31, 2014, 12:18:00 am ---Cheers man, you've got my vote!

--- End quote ---

Likewise!

--- Quote from: donkeypong on October 31, 2014, 04:18:05 am ---Welcome!

--- End quote ---

8)

roadscape:

--- Quote from: bits on October 30, 2014, 09:25:57 pm ---Great intro Roadkill.
I support you.  I think you will make really solid contributions!
Cheers!

--- End quote ---

Thank you!

--- Quote from: gamey on October 30, 2014, 11:12:23 pm ---Yes.  THis would be the easiest.   Or we split off somewhere else that is less noisy.  I don't really care, but it would be interesting to have a place where devs can discuss their issues with the toolkit.  Keeping it here is probably the best as the actual devs are more likely to read it here.

--- End quote ---

Sent toast a PM. We'll see what he says.

I expect to be asking a lot of technical questions, and it makes sense for those conversations to be in public.
"Dev Support" belongs in "Tech Support" but it should be tucked away.

donkeypong:
Welcome!

Method-X:
Cheers man, you've got my vote!

Fox:
Roadkill is an individual I support based on conversations had outside this forum. Roadkill is contributing to this community in meaningful ways and will benefit the delegate ranks as a code reviewer, active community participant and ultimately feel will make development contributions based on his qualifications and drive.

Edit:fix typo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version