Main > Stakeholder Proposals

Delegate Introduction: alecmenconi

(1/6) > >>

fuzzy:
Would you like to set up a Delegate Hangout sometime?

amencon:
I've yet to be voted back as a delegate and I'd like to know what I could do to help garner more votes.  So if you aren't voting for me let me know what you'd like to see from me before you do.

I should have some more free time and can build a .NET web app if there is some service or product people want to see.  I'd be happy to build something of not too large a scope on top of all the other delegate stuff for the standard 3% rate.

Please give me your suggestions!

Thanks.

amencon:

--- Quote from: liondani on October 25, 2014, 02:37:26 pm ---
--- Quote from: amencon on October 24, 2014, 01:55:18 am ---When I upgraded my client last night I spaced on running the wallet_publish_version command, looks like due to that I was voted out by I3.

Hopefully they'll reinstate me but if not just wanted to say thanks for the support so far.

--- End quote ---

it happen with me in past also , I know first hand how frustrating it is when outvoted , but don't loose your faith ...
It is not unusual delegates voted in again with the first opportunity  ;)

--- End quote ---
Thanks liondani, I'll keep my standby ready.  Definitely enjoyed the opportunity to be involved for the time I did so I'm not too frustrated.

I look forward with interest to how the role of delegate evolves with the new changes coming, whether I'm voted in at the time or not.

liondani:

--- Quote from: amencon on October 24, 2014, 01:55:18 am ---When I upgraded my client last night I spaced on running the wallet_publish_version command, looks like due to that I was voted out by I3.

Hopefully they'll reinstate me but if not just wanted to say thanks for the support so far.

--- End quote ---

it happen with me in past also , I know first hand how frustrating it is when outvoted , but don't loose your faith ...
It is not unusual delegates voted in again with the first opportunity  ;)

amencon:
When I upgraded my client last night I spaced on running the wallet_publish_version command, looks like due to that I was voted out by I3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version