Main > Stakeholder Proposals

BitShares delegate tools - build, run and monitor the bts client for delegates

(1/3) > >>

wackou:
Updated to 0.1.2 which fixes some issues after the rebranding BitSharesX -> BitShares (0.4.24RC1 and above)

I will probably rename the project from bitshares_delegate_tools to bts_tools, it's a bit shorter to type, hope no one is against it :)

I was also thinking about getting a new delegate at 50% initial pay rate when the new system sets in and wanted to ask the community whether that seemed like a reasonable amount for funding of the development of the tools.

Cheers!

alt:
 +5%
thanks

cass:

--- Quote from: emski on October 29, 2014, 01:55:51 pm ---I've glanced over the scripts when you initially announced it and I didn't see anything harmful or malicious.
I see you've started something that might benefit everyone.
I was thinking of something like an widged for android that receives notification about nodes' status and I might use part of your work if I'm to implement that (free time is precious commodity).
Good Job!

--- End quote ---

+5%

wackou:
Thanks!

I just released 0.1.1 which adds a view with the list of peers you have connected to and another one with the list of potential peers (what the rpc commands get_peer_info and network_list_potential_peers return).

lzr1900:
Nice work.You have my votes!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version