Main > Stakeholder Proposals

[Poll] BSIP59:Reduce MSSR of bitCNY to 1.01

<< < (6/6)

dirnet:

--- Quote from: alt on April 16, 2019, 11:57:01 pm ---I will not support reduce MSSR less than 1.02.
sure we need to keep some profit space for those who help eat the margin call order.
I saw some people want to reduce MSSR because they think feed price is too lower than it should be,
they should try to change feed price instead of change MSSR. there is big different between these two problem.

--- End quote ---
agree

alt:
I will not support reduce MSSR less than 1.02.
sure we need to keep some profit space for those who help eat the margin call order.
I saw some people want to reduce MSSR because they think feed price is too lower than it should be,
they should try to change feed price instead of change MSSR. there is big different between these two problem.

binggo:
support MSSR=101%,

MSSR can't determine the margin call be eaten or not.

matle85:
The biggest risk to smartcoins is margin orders not being eaten (in my view) so I disagree with this proposal.

If anything I would prefer to see MSSR increased.

bitcrab:
As MSSR values, 1% and 2% are different at:

1. 1% will lead to better pegging at time while margin call price impact the expectation on BTS price.

2. 1% reduce the benefits of shorting BTS in half.

3. lower MSSR will make the margin call orders a little more difficult to be eaten. and may lead to some risk accumulation.

Please find BSIP59 Doc: https://github.com/bitshares/bsips/blob/master/bsip-0059.md for detailed info of BSIP59.

Two worker proposals have been created for this poll:

1.14.181   Poll - BSIP59 - Reduce MSSR of bitCNY to 1.01

1.14.169   Poll - BSIP59 - Do Not Reduce MSSR of bitCNY

please consider the 2 choices carefully before you vote.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update:

As 1.14.169 expired, a new WP is created to replace it:

1.14.191   Poll - BSIP59 - Do Not Reduce MSSR of bitCNY to 1.01

If you are against to reduce MSSR of bitCNY to 1.01, please vote 1.14.191

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version