Author Topic: BitSpace FSCONS Presentation in November  (Read 1598 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
have fun :D

and hopefully you will get a record for youtube etc.

in which language?

Thanks   :)

The event is in Sweden, but we will make sure to record and speak in English.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
have fun :D

and hopefully you will get a record for youtube etc.

in which language?

Offline CLains

• View Profile
Wow that's awesome. This is the kind of initiatives we need! Do you have any idea of how many people will attend it?

Thank you! With respect to attendance, I suspect not that many. Much of the incentive is really to get better as presenters and get the video content out there. But of course, you never know who you might run into at these kinds of events.  :)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 05:05:45 pm by CLains »

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Wow that's awesome. This is the kind of initiatives we need! Do you have any idea of how many people will attend it?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline CLains

• View Profile
Great new Christian!  Hopefully 2.0 is out by then and you can expose more of the crypto community to us.  90 minutes of presentation time is really a generous offer!

Yes! It is very generous, and I think my brother and I will take this opportunity to flesh out a few areas properly. If to some extent we express the content in modules we can re-purpose some of it in different contexts later on as well :)

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Great new Christian!  Hopefully 2.0 is out by then and you can expose more of the crypto community to us.  90 minutes of presentation time is really a generous offer!

Offline CLains

• View Profile
My brother Spectral and I (BitSpace) got invited to speak at FSCONS in November 2015. We applied with the following text:

Bitshares as an example of "Bitcoin 2.0", and how blockchain technology can be used as a new platform for a lot of other services than just money/currency; the development and emergence of an entire ecosystem based on blockchain technologies. Manuel Lains will present a lot of practical solutions and applications for current social and economic problems. Christian Lains will present and discuss larger political and philosophical issues related to blockchain technologies.

We are now informed that we will be getting two 45 minute sessions, for a total of 90 minutes. We welcome any suggestions on how to divide the presentation and what might be good things to discuss. You can see our last presentation here.

This time we hope to be better prepared and I feel happy to be able to grow with each new experience, this being the third that we will do. The challenge is to prepare something that is inspirational, philosophically deep and still interesting with nuanced details.