Main > Stakeholder Proposals

[Worker Proposal] OpenSource BitShares Mobile SDK (Android/iOS)

(1/4) > >>

sschiessl:

--- Quote from: kenCode on March 16, 2019, 06:53:56 pm ---The BiTSy android wallet for Bitshares is open source:
https://github.com/Agorise/bitsy-wallet

BiTSy can be downloaded here:
www.BiTSy-wallet.com

BiTSy is a lightweight, minimalist, lightning-fast, merchant-friendly Bitshares mobile wallet with support for over 2000 digital assets, and includes a dynamic, searchable map which shows all of the Bitshares merchants and Tellers. It's written primarily in Kotlin, and is 100% android architecture components (AAC) for stability and speed.

In 2019, capital permitting, we plan to dump the rest of our java and js for good, and moving to Dart lang and Flutter(.io), which enables us to code once and do builds for Android, iOS, Web, and embedded systems.

--- End quote ---

Hey Ken,

amazing to see this open source! Any chance the readme gets properly filled?

Cheers,
 Stefan

kenCode:
The BiTSy android wallet for Bitshares is open source:
https://github.com/Agorise/bitsy-wallet

BiTSy can be downloaded here:
www.BiTSy-wallet.com

BiTSy is a lightweight, minimalist, lightning-fast, merchant-friendly Bitshares mobile wallet with support for over 2000 digital assets, and includes a dynamic, searchable map which shows all of the Bitshares merchants and Tellers. It's written primarily in Kotlin, and is 100% android architecture components (AAC) for stability and speed.

In 2019, capital permitting, we plan to dump the rest of our java and js for good, and moving to Dart lang and Flutter(.io), which enables us to code once and do builds for Android, iOS, Web, and embedded systems.

spark:
So I read this proposal, and I read the other mobile proposal(s).

I will not vote for this proposal because the accounting is not transparent enough for me.

btspp:

--- Quote from: xeroc on November 29, 2018, 01:06:34 pm ---
--- Quote ---OpenLedger provides ready-to-use open-source mobile apps for Bitshares in the shortest terms, based on the current OL apps. Fabian offers to implement a software development kit (SDK) that simplifies creation of new custom mobile application that uses Bitshares.

--- End quote ---
I'd like to point out that our proposal comes **WITH** a working mobile wallet as you can see from the pictures.

The point of calling it an SDK is because we want to extend it and raise funds for developing those extensions ..

--- End quote ---

Hello xeroc
It is convenient to look at this proposal, we believe in terms of time cost and product integrity. This has certain advantages.
In addition, we would like to invite you to join the proposal account multi-sign management. I don't know if you are interested.
Proposal address: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=27486.0

xeroc:

--- Quote ---OpenLedger provides ready-to-use open-source mobile apps for Bitshares in the shortest terms, based on the current OL apps. Fabian offers to implement a software development kit (SDK) that simplifies creation of new custom mobile application that uses Bitshares.

--- End quote ---
I'd like to point out that our proposal comes **WITH** a working mobile wallet as you can see from the pictures.

The point of calling it an SDK is because we want to extend it and raise funds for developing those extensions ..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version