Main > General Discussion

Michael Taggart claims to be BitShares Co-founder?

<< < (21/22) > >>

Stan:
Please sell your BitShares to me.

IanDeMartino:
"He is the single most important business developer in the world to the near term future of BitShares."

If this is true, I would run from Bitshares as fast as possible.

I see Lyford in that picture, but I guess its not detailed enough for my to recognize Taggart or that Kevin Harrington guy. I'll take your word for it though, unless you want to point them out.

Taggard and Lyford stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from Banx investors. If this man really is critically important for Bitshares, I feel bad for the bag holders.

Good luck.

Stan:
MIchael is indeed a co-founder of Cryptonomex, the company behind the technology of BitShares.

He has been with us since before BitShares was released and first met the team in Texas earlier that summer of 2014.

He invited us to join him in St Maarten where we met other key players like Max Wright (behind him in the photo).

Here you see Michael and I standing on either side of Kevin Harrington of Shark Tank fame.  To his left is the famous Brian Page and you see Dan the Bytemaster peeking over the head of Julian to the left of Brian.   And, yes, that is Mark Lyford standing behind me.

MichaelX on steemit has been a prolific contributor since he discovered it recently.  A quick scan of his posts show his awesome levels of competence.

He is the single most important business developer in the world to the near term future of BitShares.

xeroc:
Anybody that has had a stake in BitShares1 genesis block can rightfully claim himself a co-founder or angel investor in BitShares.
Since BitShares is a decentralized company .. anyone can claim anything and BitShares won't sue them ..
That said, I am a co-founder of BitShares and an early alpha angel mega investor in BitShares .. nuf said?

Besides that .. I would love to see your contributions before I accept personal attacks at anyone in this community.

DestBest:
Thanks for the heads up
edit: but it seems you are wrong

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version