Author Topic: Code Learners Group -- Looking for Code Gurus  (Read 1081 times)

Offline fuzzy

I'm not a guru, but I would be interested in joining your group to learn.  Are you thinking js and then react-js?  Hacking on the front end would probably be the quickest way for us to be able to contribute.

Yes. React.js is the end goal...but people will first need to know html, css and javascript to really appreaciate it. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I'm not a guru, but I would be interested in joining your group to learn.  Are you thinking js and then react-js?  Hacking on the front end would probably be the quickest way for us to be able to contribute.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

BitShares community has shown me in the past that they would be interested in starting up a coding group.   The platform I personally have looked at is CodeAcademy.com because it is completely free for users to utilize, and tracks progress in a way that is both transparent and manageable. 

However, I am currently looking for a few people to volunteer to be "tutors" for this project.  If you are interested in this, there is much more I would like to talk to you about.  If interested, please list yourself below in this thread or PM me with the subject line "Code Tutor".

If you know someone who would be good for this (or even better, is already doing it IRL), please add them to this thread or pm me with their name(s). 

Thank you everyone and I look forward to helping you form Voltron!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 08:41:30 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D