Author Topic: Reminder: bitshares.org is ready for translations  (Read 2304 times)

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
I am pretty much done with the Turkish gui Help files too. Merhaba Türkiye !

+5%

http://www.blokzinciri.net/ cool :)

Does it mean we have OpenLedger wallet available in Spanish and Turkish as well now?
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bitacer

I am pretty much done with the Turkish gui Help files too. Merhaba Türkiye !

Offline bitacer

Getting much better , looking gooood !  :D

Offline bitacer

I saw it  and  I am exited .  :D , I will be  doing the fine-tuning , I would like it to be smooth looking as well as easy to understand.  I will let you now after the last touch-ups .

Offline rnglab

• View Profile
  • BitShares: rnglab
I started on the light wallet's translation , but I I need to be able to see the words in the context . Some of them might sound ridiculous when translated out of context.   Is there any way to see the results - like a preview mode. thanks

Hi @bitsacer you mean the web wallet?  graphene-ui project on transifex? If thats you, great work : )
I've reviewed Turkish translation and created a pull request on github, we should see Turkish languate on graphene.bitshares.org on next update (you might have to clear your browser cache to see it)

As for being able to see the words in context, I could fork graphene-ui with transifex translations included, and deploy it on a vps running a local testnet. But I think I can use those resources and time on other tasks because graphene-ui development is going pretty fast and we will see Turkish language on graphene.bitshares.org pretty soon. Then you check your translation in context and modify whatever you want on transifex to be applied on the  next update. That's how I'm doing the Spanish translation.

Let me know if I can help you.
Hi , yes that's me . An update would be really great, then I can go over it and check it once more to make sure everything sounds right. Thanks

Hey @bitsacer, your translation is already available on graphene.bitshares.org, you can see it in context now.

Also new strings have been added to the interface and automatically updated on transifex. You can find new strings on transifex applying the finter "Text - Translated - No" in the search box, and see them in context by switching to Turkish on graphene-ui, they're displayed as Missing Translation followed by a key name that you can find on transifex to identify which is which.

I'll publish your bitshares.org and docs.bitshares.eu translations too when I have the time to review them.  Great work : )

Offline bitacer

I started on the light wallet's translation , but I I need to be able to see the words in the context . Some of them might sound ridiculous when translated out of context.   Is there any way to see the results - like a preview mode. thanks

Hi @bitsacer you mean the web wallet?  graphene-ui project on transifex? If thats you, great work : )
I've reviewed Turkish translation and created a pull request on github, we should see Turkish languate on graphene.bitshares.org on next update (you might have to clear your browser cache to see it)

As for being able to see the words in context, I could fork graphene-ui with transifex translations included, and deploy it on a vps running a local testnet. But I think I can use those resources and time on other tasks because graphene-ui development is going pretty fast and we will see Turkish language on graphene.bitshares.org pretty soon. Then you check your translation in context and modify whatever you want on transifex to be applied on the  next update. That's how I'm doing the Spanish translation.

Hi , yes that's me . An update would be really great, then I can go over it and check it once more to make sure everything sounds right. Thanks

Offline rnglab

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
unfortunately i guess no preview mode ond wallet translation .. but tbh idk exactly ..but guess live it edit jsut works for normal sites without login etc ..

pls correct me if i'm wrong with
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bitacer

Offline rnglab

• View Profile
Collaborative internationalization platform is ready to publish translations in bitshares.org, you can test its' behavior by switching to Spanish (translation in progress, I'm doing it myself when I have time).

https://www.transifex.com/bitshares/bitshares-org/live/ is open for everyone to translate but you have to create a free account (or login with github or gmail) to use the Live feature, which we are using to translate bitshares.org.

bitshares-org is bitshares.org project. We can add as many projects as needed if they are open source.

I'll add graphene-ui internationalization project soon.

Feel free to ask me to add more languages and for user permissions. Available roles are Translator, Reviewer, Language Coordinator, Team manager, Project Maintainer and Organization Administrator (I gave admin to Cass and xeroc so far).

Translations needs Reviewer (or higher role) approval to get published, so anyone can just start translating.