Main > General Discussion

[ANN] THE SMART MONEY PROJECT: Mainstream Adoption Starts Here(FULL UPDATE Pg.9)

(1/28) > >>

SolomonSollarsNSense:

--- Quote from: lil_jay890 on February 03, 2019, 01:40:22 pm ---How dead is this project? Was 2017 the last time investors received an official update? 

--- End quote ---

Hello Lil Jay, a newer update on the direction of the project was given last year a little before the summer. None of what was said then has changed. At this point, I am simply refining the concepts in the White Papers where it comes to the Smart Money Protocol. I'm in no rush. The market is in no rush either as you can see. The Smart Money Protocol was not even conceptualized as a paper at the time, just scattered notes drawing all the way back to 2014. It has taken time.

The fuller update from 2017 still stands. Anyone who holds SoLCerts can email me for access to the Smart Money Protocol White Paper. It will be the basis of establishing this project when the timing in the market is right. We will technically be in the stable coin realm, with some unique twists. Being from the States that will take some navigation legally. Regardless I am more focused on making sure other aspects of the Protocol's components are at least conceptualized rhetorically. The technology will follow.

We will take the skateboard-method approach to building. Look it up. As I said last year we wont be looking to build the protocol from scratch. All necessary component to have a first iteration are already being built by excellent open sourced projects we can simply partner with, or use the tech as a foundation to make our own unique play on it. All of those protocols are still being built as i type this. No one is finished. No one project has everything we would need, but that's where gathering the right team will come into play.

I'll say it one more time, anyone who holds SoLCerts can feel free to email me at solomon@sollars.com or solomonadekale@gmail.com for access to the White Paper and a conversation about moving forward. I stopped with the time tables. What I've learned over the years of being in this space, its about getting it right not getting it first. Hope this info helps.

lil_jay890:
How dead is this project? Was 2017 the last time investors received an official update? 

Felix:
Hi Solomon,
  As other projects did, could you create a slack channel for us so that we could learn the progress better?

SolomonSollarsNSense:

--- Quote from: ferter on May 17, 2018, 07:15:34 am ---I agree.
Thanks for the information SolomonSollarsNSense.

--- End quote ---

We've been researching and identified a project's technology that will fit our long term goals the best. So there is no need to start from scratch which is the good news. But its a full fledge Ethereum style project which means we will still need high quality tech contributors to decipher the code and taylor it to our long term goals.

Since it wont be open sourced until later this year we are choosing to focus on content creation and distribution as a way to build a community that will be primed to take on the tech side of what we need to do. Going to hold off on making any official announcements as there are more than one project we will look to partner with for tech design purposes.

When it comes to the Smart Money Protocol there are some novel components we want to build which no tech has but with Scalability and consensus chosen pretty much anything can be built on top of it as long as it is logically consistent (ie not trying to build a protocol for married bachelors or squaredcircles). Again I think the tech we have chosen as a starting point will suit the long term goals of this project the best. And it has been in research and development for 5-7 years now.

So in the meantime we are choosing to us content to build the publication/content wing of the project as a catalyst. Its the proper way to go and we have the resources to do it correctly. Hope this info helps.

ferter:
I agree.
Thanks for the information SolomonSollarsNSense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version