Main > General Discussion

[ANN] THE SMART MONEY PROJECT: Mainstream Adoption Starts Here(FULL UPDATE Pg.9)

<< < (3/28) > >>

emc:

--- Quote from: SolomonSollarsNSense on December 11, 2017, 04:27:09 pm ---...
SOLCERT TRADING (Ending)
SoLCert holder have until the end of Saturday December 30th 2017 at 12pm CST to sell and or buy the token. After this date and time the markets will be locked and trading will no longer be permitted. At this date whoever contains the supply in their hands will be the ones to receive the exchange rate when the blockchain launches. This is a fair warning. The following message will go out to all SoLCert holders during the next week:

Attention All SoLCert Holders. All SoLcert trading and markets will be frozen December 30th 2017 at 12pm CST. This is in preparation for future funding rounds for 2018. Please see this link for more information and updates: (link)

--- End quote ---

Hello! I don't see the link. Please duplicate it again.

SolomonSollarsNSense:

--- Quote from: pc on December 11, 2017, 05:38:40 pm ---
--- Quote from: SolomonSollarsNSense on December 11, 2017, 04:27:09 pm ---SOLCERT HOLDERS (Special Early Contributors)
During the months of March to May 2016 we had our earliest contributors to the project donate BTC, ETH and BTS (Bitshares) to get the project started at the application layer. We are very grateful to these individuals who allowed us to make huge progress in a big way. A token was created on the Bitshares blockchain (SOLCERT) which was given to donators AFTER the Pre-Sale had ended. This token is suppose to give access to the core token of the official chain at a set rate per solcert.

This is still being thought through and a conversation will be had with our legal advisors on how best to compensate while avoiding regulatory landmines. As such for each solcert an individual holds we expect to exchange that token for the core token Sollar Bond at a specific rate. Again that rate has not been chosen as of yet but will most likely be 3-5 Sollar Bonds per SoLCert. Right now about 8 Million SoLCerts exist in the market. Four Million were sold. The rest of the 4 Million supply of SoLCerts will be burned.

SOLCERT TRADING (Ending)
SoLCert holder have until the end of Saturday December 30th 2017 at 12pm CST to sell and or buy the token. After this date and time the markets will be locked and trading will no longer be permitted. At this date whoever contains the supply in their hands will be the ones to receive the exchange rate when the blockchain launches. This is a fair warning. The following message will go out to all SoLCert holders during the next week:

Attention All SoLCert Holders. All SoLcert trading and markets will be frozen December 30th 2017 at 12pm CST. This is in preparation for future funding rounds for 2018. Please see this link for more information and updates: (link)

--- End quote ---

Erm... I "donated" several BTC IIRC, but I don't have any SOLCERT tokens in my wallet. How do I claim them?

--- End quote ---

If you have the transaction ID we can easily confirm this on the Bitshares blockchain. You should have received your SoLCerts last year. Please PM me the transaction ID and I will get Ronny involved to figure this out for you. Thanks.

pc:

--- Quote from: SolomonSollarsNSense on December 11, 2017, 04:27:09 pm ---SOLCERT HOLDERS (Special Early Contributors)
During the months of March to May 2016 we had our earliest contributors to the project donate BTC, ETH and BTS (Bitshares) to get the project started at the application layer. We are very grateful to these individuals who allowed us to make huge progress in a big way. A token was created on the Bitshares blockchain (SOLCERT) which was given to donators AFTER the Pre-Sale had ended. This token is suppose to give access to the core token of the official chain at a set rate per solcert.

This is still being thought through and a conversation will be had with our legal advisors on how best to compensate while avoiding regulatory landmines. As such for each solcert an individual holds we expect to exchange that token for the core token Sollar Bond at a specific rate. Again that rate has not been chosen as of yet but will most likely be 3-5 Sollar Bonds per SoLCert. Right now about 8 Million SoLCerts exist in the market. Four Million were sold. The rest of the 4 Million supply of SoLCerts will be burned.

SOLCERT TRADING (Ending)

--- End quote ---

Erm... I "donated" several BTC IIRC, but I don't have any SOLCERT tokens in my wallet. How do I claim them?

SolomonSollarsNSense:
smartmoneyprotocol.com

SolomonSollarsNSense:
smartmoneyprotocol.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version