Author Topic: Bitshares would benefit from Tawk.to  (Read 2585 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
3rd party tools are certainly not a good idea for sensible data sites like a wallet. would be great for bitsharestalk / or other websites

i'm seeing no problem with integrating it into for example www.bitshares.org --- shouldn't be a big deal at all

yep. make a worker proposal for support staff and give every site the chance to add the same tawk.to channel. would be pretty cool

or let'S activate refferal and then each agent will get his cut when assisting new users on registering etc .. also an idea.. or a combination of both ... </thinking loud>

doubt you'd make money that way. most have questions about their wallet and are already registered

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
3rd party tools are certainly not a good idea for sensible data sites like a wallet. would be great for bitsharestalk / or other websites

i'm seeing no problem with integrating it into for example www.bitshares.org --- shouldn't be a big deal at all

yep. make a worker proposal for support staff and give every site the chance to add the same tawk.to channel. would be pretty cool

or let'S activate refferal and then each agent will get his cut when assisting new users on registering etc .. also an idea.. or a combination of both ... </thinking loud>
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
yep already in use on www.openledger.info as well .. good tool to go IMO ..

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Thanks for the hint   +5%

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
Hey all,

I'm listening to an episode of the Beyond Bitcoin hangout from a few weeks ago and Daniel is being asked to provide tech support service, I wanted to suggest that you guys take a look at http://tawk.to which is a free chat-agent service that is totally free and can integrate very simply and quickly into any website or service including a wallet.

Community members could cover all timezones and really provide a source of answers or at least good links to new users, I think it would be valuable.
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com