Other > Beyond Bitcoin [closed]

European mumble hangout

(1/2) > >>

santaclause102:
I have gotten a bit busy after initiating this...

The doodle says Tuesday is the best day. I would say let's meet on mumble at 20.00 MET.

It is supposed to be a date for everyone interested in "bitcoin 2.0" related topics from Europe. But everyone from anywhere in the world is invited to come to discuss recent and general bitcoin 2.0 related topics if the time is suitable!

CLains:
No I just filled out for previous week, most weeks I can do weekdays except Friday - filled in.

santaclause102:

--- Quote from: JoeyD on May 28, 2014, 08:19:14 pm ---Just to make sure, I assume the doodle votes are for the days that would be convenient instead of clicking on the days that are not.

I guess Clains vote for not being able to attend on any day in the week, makes me wonder if I filled out the form inversely.

--- End quote ---

Right. Sorry I for the confusion...

Thanks to Joeyd for his great suggestion, read in detail below...
In summary: It's not about bitshares, it's about everything beyond bitcoin... It is supposed to be a start for inviting other communities and their members and exchange perspectives which is essential in my opinion! We could also make distinctive sessions with one topic we discuss for that session later. Maybe we can also make physical meetups later from there...

Tell all the European (crypto) freaks you!

JoeyD:
Just to make sure, I assume the doodle votes are for the days that would be convenient instead of clicking on the days that are not.

I guess Clains vote for not being able to attend on any day in the week, makes me wonder if I filled out the form inversely.

santaclause102:
he hacked my post... let's do the doodle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version