Author Topic: Referral process  (Read 1367 times)

Offline noisy

Take a look on: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19625.msg251894.html - I have a crazy idea - lets convince cryptonomex developers to use livecoding.tv

Offline bitacer

I've read the referral docs a few times now and I keep coming back to this question. How exactly do I create an account for the person I'm referring? Do I create it in my wallet and somehow transfer it to them? Is there a referral code that I embed in a link so when they register a new account, I get credit?

If this is detailed somewhere, please post the link. Thanks.

I would like to know exactly the same  ,  how do we do that ?

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
the referral system is not ready - should be up and running by the end of the week...

first, you can use your bts id to send people to the webwallets. if they register for example via openledger you will be their "referrer".

there will be docs once it's up I hope

Offline wmbutler

• View Profile
    • Music City Bitcoins
  • GitHub: wmbutler
I've read the referral docs a few times now and I keep coming back to this question. How exactly do I create an account for the person I'm referring? Do I create it in my wallet and somehow transfer it to them? Is there a referral code that I embed in a link so when they register a new account, I get credit?

If this is detailed somewhere, please post the link. Thanks.
PTS: PnBVP1iLTsV6U8z4BeJYhF8jMpkLhtTi9r
BTS2.0: billbutler
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not.