Main > General Discussion

Complaint against clockwork witness

<< < (8/9) > >>

yamtt:
Please cancel the voting of clockwork. He often does not adjust the price in time.

ioex:

--- Quote from: clockwork on May 14, 2019, 06:35:02 am ---
--- Quote from: zhouxiaobao on May 14, 2019, 06:23:18 am ---It has been more than an hour, and the feed price is still lower than any other CEX(DEX).Except for a few witnesses, no witness is qualified.

--- End quote ---

I only just woke up and saw this....

I actually made this post in witness channel BEFORE I saw this topic:

Alex M - clockwork, [14.05.19 09:24]
adjusted price feed sources again.

Alex M - clockwork, [14.05.19 09:25]
too much fake vol exchanges combined with tether arbitrage were dragging my feed down

Also...I didn't refuse to make price for CNY...I just didn't like your attitude on downturns. If you had noticed, I adjusted sources then and my feed was higher than median until last night.

As you can see, most of the time (except for a few hrs overnight where the sudden appearance of fake low price vol is obvious) my feed is above median

but I guess you guys only see what you want to see.

--- End quote ---

bad witness!
@cn-vote please see this bad witness clockwork !

zhouxiaobao:
Until now, the feed price is still lower than the DEX price. It is obvious that bitcny is still at a premium. now it costs 1.0185 yuan to buy a bitcny. Is this feeding rate reasonable? I am not complaining about you alone. In fact, what you did is not the worst. The feed  price provided by witnesses is generally and chronically low.

liondani:
I guess this photo apply's here also  :P

clockwork:

--- Quote from: zhouxiaobao on May 14, 2019, 06:23:18 am ---It has been more than an hour, and the feed price is still lower than any other CEX(DEX).Except for a few witnesses, no witness is qualified.

--- End quote ---

I only just woke up and saw this....

I actually made this post in witness channel BEFORE I saw this topic:

Alex M - clockwork, [14.05.19 09:24]
adjusted price feed sources again.

Alex M - clockwork, [14.05.19 09:25]
too much fake vol exchanges combined with tether arbitrage were dragging my feed down

Also...I didn't refuse to make price for CNY...I just didn't like your attitude on downturns. If you had noticed, I adjusted sources then and my feed was higher than median until last night.

As you can see, most of the time (except for a few hrs overnight where the sudden appearance of fake low price vol is obvious) my feed is above median

but I guess you guys only see what you want to see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version