Main > Stakeholder Proposals

Proxy: dls.cipher

<< < (2/5) > >>

Digital Lucifer:
I urge HOLDERS of BTS to re-think their proxy choices, their voting slate and benefits of BitShares. Currently BitShares proxy spotlight and voting slate is damaging not just network and individuals employed by it, but as well Brand and Reputation that we are trying to build.

Original concept and vision of Daniel Larimer was wrong, but what we evolved to is far worse than his original vision - as a Community and Consensus, not discussing technology development.

Maybe I'm not seen as suitable candidate for proxy (due to my foul mouth and complete transparency on opinions), since I've seen no changes on my voting power (apart few very precious individuals in terms of humanity and support), but you still have other choices to select them as a proxy and help movement of BitShares in positive way.

My personal NEUTRAL suggestions would be:

abit
b-dex
clockwork
kimchi-king
xeroc

Chee®s

vianull:
Thanks for supporting.  bts.ai is doing a major upgrade in UI , and will have more data analysis

Digital Lucifer:

--- Quote from: abit on July 29, 2019, 08:43:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: Digital Lucifer on July 29, 2019, 05:47:52 pm ---1.) No, I don't have double standards, but true that I haven't explained how I measured all of them.

a) When I said not active, I really mean not active even as a login. E.g. Lafona logged in last time on forums not long ago, and as Admin I had possibility to check. In simple words, was using bitsharestalk.org admin panel to check each of them. Where I said not active, that mean last login was 60 days ago.

b) Xeldal has been responsive in Telegram, and still is to this day.

c) Zhaomu same as Lafona had login not long ago.

Conclusion: I already said that all of this is my personal opinion, and info/facts/knowledge that I've collected myself - never said its 100% true or accurate.

--- End quote ---

I'd say all of current active witnesses are responsive. You know we created 2 patches recently, and most of them applied in time. Telegram is not the only channel for witness, there is also a Wechat group mainly used by Chinese witnesses.

But I still think many of them are not active. Or perhaps a better word is proactive. Personally I expect witnesses to be proactive.

--- End quote ---

Well, to be honest, while testnet witnesses had access to Telegram group, I've been mostly proactive (even I had fails as a testnet witness numerous times) and much better informed. Ever since it became closed group for mainnet witnesses only, rest of us lost a grip on info we used to have.

I agree that such move (mainnet access only to TG) is productive for mainnet witnesses since conversations on updates, problems and other related things became more focused without bunch of other people jumping into discussions.

I also agree that BP's should be more active (proactive), and history of above mentioned group from entire 2018 can confirm I was fighting for it, but we work with what we have and we can't change others. Another discussion would be proxies themselves, and certain incentives they set as requirements for BP's. So, it's not that BP's were like this since forever, it's the proxies who changed everything and allowed them to be as they are today.

I hope we agree that proxies are the ones who ultimately decide who is a BP and who isn't, and it's collective mistake not just from one side.

Chee®s

startail:
Nice work and would like to say thanks for the support on the UI worker as well.

abit:

--- Quote from: Digital Lucifer on July 29, 2019, 05:47:52 pm ---1.) No, I don't have double standards, but true that I haven't explained how I measured all of them.

a) When I said not active, I really mean not active even as a login. E.g. Lafona logged in last time on forums not long ago, and as Admin I had possibility to check. In simple words, was using bitsharestalk.org admin panel to check each of them. Where I said not active, that mean last login was 60 days ago.

b) Xeldal has been responsive in Telegram, and still is to this day.

c) Zhaomu same as Lafona had login not long ago.

Conclusion: I already said that all of this is my personal opinion, and info/facts/knowledge that I've collected myself - never said its 100% true or accurate.

--- End quote ---

I'd say all of current active witnesses are responsive. You know we created 2 patches recently, and most of them applied in time. Telegram is not the only channel for witness, there is also a Wechat group mainly used by Chinese witnesses.

But I still think many of them are not active. Or perhaps a better word is proactive. Personally I expect witnesses to be proactive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version