Main > Stakeholder Proposals

Delegate Proposal: jcalfee

(1/7) > >>

jamesc:

--- Quote from: sumantso on January 07, 2015, 04:54:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: jcalfee1 on January 07, 2015, 03:03:29 pm ---I am running a DevShares delegate, please vote for me: jcalfee1-developer-team.terrier ...  This is a 100% position to fund BitShares development and testing.   Thank you!

This is only on DevShares .. you have to be on that network to vote for this delegate.

--- End quote ---

BM had said he will change the allocation with an announcement. Thats happened, then?

--- End quote ---

There is this from Dec 29: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=12664.msg167826#msg167826
We have not seen anything more recent.  I think BM is going to make one though.

Vikram just started a release thread with a link that shows the tag and binaries:  https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=13010.0

You can import a private key to test it.  I choose to transfer my balance to a new wallet.  In the next release, there will be a new RPC command, wallet_import_keys_from_json that should aid in the process.

A torrent is being seeded.

sumantso:

--- Quote from: jcalfee1 on January 07, 2015, 03:03:29 pm ---I am running a DevShares delegate now, please vote for me: jcalfee1-developer-team.terrier ...  This is a 100% position to fund BitShares development and testing.   Thank you!

This is only on DevShares .. you have to be on that network to vote for this delegate.

--- End quote ---

BM had said he will change the allocation with an announcement. Thats happened, then?

jamesc:
I am running a DevShares delegate, please vote for me: jcalfee1-developer-team.terrier ...  This is a 100% position to fund BitShares development and testing.   Thank you!

Riverhead:
Bear catches fish, hunter shoots bear before it can eat the fish. I think I'll stick with cake :).

cn-members:

--- Quote from: jcalfee1 on December 19, 2014, 01:34:17 pm ---thank you!  .. wow, that last vote really determines our fate.  We are not getting any breaks now.  That is good, there is much to be done.  Thanks for the support, I have found more dedicated candidates and I'll be casting a vote soon.  I still need your votes, it would be nice to get off of the bottom so we can stay active well into the new year.

Also, super thanks to cn-members for your translation.  I'm glad we got that finished.  I posted it yesterday to the Delegates group.  Just one question, did Google translate this right: does "having one's cake and eating it too" really translate to "fish and bear's paw can have both" ??  :)

--- End quote ---

Me and Callmeluc did the translation .
Yes , Fish and Bear's paw are two good food in ancient China , the slang is that you can't have both .
So the positive expression would be "fish and bear's paw can have both"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version