Author Topic: A Way to Check Withdrawl Status?  (Read 1838 times)

Offline cryptkoin

:) :) :) ••• UPDATE •••  :) :) :)
Issue has been resolved by OpenLedger tech support! I'm happy to have the funds in my ETH wallet now. WHEW! What a weight off my shoulders. I did ask if there's anything I could do to avoid this happening again in the future. Their response was that there was no mistake on my part. That if it happens again I should just submit another Support Ticket just like this one.  ???

Offline cryptkoin

Thank you Brekyrself.
It is comforting to read your reply. I processed a couple of BTC transactions yesterday. They took 22hrs to finally get confirmation just now. In that instance I withdrew the BTC from Bitshares and within a few minutes I could see the unconfirmed transaction in my electrum wallet.

With Ethereum I only see a zero balance.
I understand that a lot of BTC miners switched over to BCH yesterday. That explains the LONG delay. But Ethereum should be unaffected by all that. Right?

Is there anyway to see the withdrawal transaction from OpenLedger?

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I've been worrying for hours.

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
Just to clarify, BitShares is the main blockchain/exchange however you withdrew ETH through a gateway, in this case OpenLedger.  They are the only ones who can answer the question about the delay.  I would not worry, OpenLedger has been a very stand up quality company.

Offline cryptkoin

I made a sizable ETH withdrawal from the Bitshares exchange 3 hours ago. As of yet nothing has been deposited in my ETH wallet. How can I check on the status of the withdrawal in the exchange?

It currently shows the openledger-dex withdrawal in the Account/Activity panel.

I also double checked the deposit address. It is correct.
I have also opened a ticket with Openledger's support page.

I'm hoping and praying that this is just a slow network issue. But any pointers that can provide some relief would be greatly appreciated.