Author Topic: bitshares-light_2.15.289_amd64.deb - Linux install: Error Message  (Read 1576 times)

Offline svk

Just click ignore and install anyway, it works fine.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
I am using openledger but I would like to have as a security backup the dex for windows, its not available at bitshares.org broken link
bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0
chat, post, promote it!!!!!!!! Stan help to improve OP!

Offline cryptillionaire

• View Profile
I'm getting this same issue with bitshares-light_2.0.160524b_amd64.deb on Xubuntu 64bit.

Code: [Select]
Lintian check results for /home/username/Downloads/bitshares-light_2.0.160524b_amd64.deb:
E: BitShares-light: bad-package-name
E: BitShares-light: package-not-lowercase
E: BitShares-light: maintainer-name-missing community[member=73]bitshares[/member].org
Use of uninitialized value $name in pattern match (m//) at /usr/share/perl5/Lintian/Check.pm line 203.

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
Was trying to install bitshares-light_2.15.289_amd64.deb and here's what the Ubuntu Package Manager said:

The package is of bad quality

The installation of a package which violates the quality standards isn't allowed. This could cause serious problems on your computer. Please contact the person or organisation who provided this package file and include the details beneath.

Lintian check results for /home/bitscape/Desktop/bitshares-light_2.15.289_amd64.deb:
E: BitShares-light: bad-package-name
E: BitShares-light: package-not-lowercase
E: BitShares-light: maintainer-name-missing community@bitshares.org
Use of uninitialized value $name in pattern matchA (m//) at /usr/share/perl5/Lintian/Check.pm line 203.