Other > Nanocard

Support NanoCard funding your dreams! on HeadTalker!

<< < (11/12) > >>

karnal:
@ccedk:

When BTS 2.0 comes out, will the NanoCard make use of the new withdraw system ? (ie the funds can stay on the users' side)
(think I already asked but couldn't find the thread :-X)

If a user buys one *now*, will it transparently start working w/ above when you implement the logic on your side?

What is the deposit limit? Some other (bitcoin) cards i checked had lame 2500€ limits.. and then the user'd need to order a new card.

Thanks!

cylonmaker2053:

--- Quote from: Ben Mason on June 12, 2015, 03:29:28 pm ---My nanocard should be winging it's way to me for early next week!  +5%

--- End quote ---

Same here...looking forward to it!

Ben Mason:
My nanocard should be winging it's way to me for early next week!  +5%

cylonmaker2053:
A direct spend ability using bitUSD, or any of the other bitassets, is exactly what we need for the BTS project to explode (in a good way)!

oco101:
I don't know but if the NanoCard will work with Smartcoins this is majors news!!!  For the first time, you could see a real life example on how you could use bitAssets. This is one very easy to understand  example for everybody to see why bitAssets are so much superior to whatever else  it is out there Bitcoin included. Say that you want to load your credit card with bitUSD, bitGold or bitSilver well now you could do so now with MasterCard NanoCard !!! I truly hope this will work out as planned, and hope Bitshare community will give you the support you need to make this reality. Great work Ronny Boesing and welcome to the community.
Waiting  for my bitcoin transfer to order my NanoCard !!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version