Main > Stakeholder Proposals

Delegate Proposal: media-delegate

<< < (2/8) > >>

merlin0113:

--- Quote from: btswildpig on December 14, 2014, 09:11:40 am ---
--- Quote from: gamey on December 14, 2014, 08:58:00 am ---
--- Quote from: btswildpig on December 14, 2014, 07:26:21 am ---
--- Quote from: onceuponatime on December 14, 2014, 04:57:33 am ---
--- Quote from: ripplexiaoshan on December 14, 2014, 04:36:09 am ---We have already had a 100% payrate delegate---Methox, why don't you join his team and prove your ability first.

Before Methox can prove that marketing can indeed bring some value to BTS, I don't think we need more marketing delegates.

--- End quote ---

Have you been following Nullstreet? There is enormous organizing and promotional work going on there. And it is all transparent and being done entirely on a voluntary basis so far, I guess you haven't been there or you would know. Check it out and just think what could happen with a few funded marketing delegates.

--- End quote ---

RippleXiaoShan is on Nullstreet from day 1 .
He has been doing these similar things for the community and help marketing effort in China since last year .

But he just didn't specifically document it so it's hard for people to sum up his contribution in 1 minute . And trust me , he has been doing more than what Nullstreet is doing . So he is totally qualified to comment on the Nullstreet effort .

It's good to know that Nullstreets are making progress , but it's also important to realize it's too early to comparing Nullstreet's effort to other channels , because marketing is just not that simple . Those who hasn't record their effort in detail maybe just because it's not their style .

Of course , I also shared some concerns about the Brian team . But it would be wrong to make a comparison base on two different type of operations , because it's just wrong to judge a book by its cover . The real marketing effort should be about how the world sees us instead of us assuming "how much we've done so far , just look at it on the list " .

--- End quote ---

There is a large gap between English and Chinese speakers.

It is not productive to compare the 2.

What is productive is to find where spent funds do not have a positive value and remove those leaks while adding marketing that has positive value!!

People should rally around that instead of any fake East/West division that solely exists due to communication failures.

Lets please keep this in mind!!!!  We need effective Chinese marketers just as much,

--- End quote ---

wait , I'm not talking about Chinese and Western .

I'm talking about the Brian-liked style (vague , not detailed oriented)and the Nullstreet style (specific , list oriented ) and how often people confuse to think there is one better than the other . I just used the Chinese member as a example to show he knows what he's talking about because he was doing the same thing since last year but just didn't detailed enough to describe it .

Because whenever people question the effort on Nullstreet , some people just tent to ask them to read the list of what they're doing , and think that it's just enough to stop commenting .

Also , the only reason the word "Chinese" was brought up in the first because onceuponatime seems to think RippleXiaoshan was just commenting blindly without appreciating the effort on Nullstreet , so I just offer his background to show onceuponatime that RippleXiaoshan did not comment blindly .

--- End quote ---

Like I said the other day in qq group, wildpig you might post in a bit more soft way. The better. Ur point is being made well, that's a good thing though.

btswildpig:

--- Quote from: gamey on December 14, 2014, 08:58:00 am ---
--- Quote from: ripplexiaoshan on December 14, 2014, 04:36:09 am ---We have already had a 100% payrate delegate---Methox, why don't you join his team and prove your ability first.

Before Methox can prove that marketing can indeed bring some value to BTS, I don't think we need more marketing delegates.

--- End quote ---

Have you been following Nullstreet? There is enormous organizing and promotional work going on there. And it is all transparent and being done entirely on a voluntary basis so far, I guess you haven't been there or you would know. Check it out and just think what could happen with a few funded marketing delegates.

--- End quote ---

He has been doing these similar things for the community and help marketing effort in China since last year .

But he just didn't specifically document it so it's hard for people to sum up his contribution in 1 minute . And trust me , he has been doing more than what Nullstreet is doing . So he is totally qualified to comment on the Nullstreet effort .

It's good to know that Nullstreets are making progress , but it's also important to realize it's too early to comparing Nullstreet's effort to other channels , because marketing is just not that simple . Those who hasn't record their effort in detail maybe just because it's not their style .

Of course , I also shared some concerns about the Brian team . But it would be wrong to make a comparison base on two different type of operations , because it's just wrong to judge a book by its cover . The real marketing effort should be about how the world sees us instead of us assuming "how much we've done so far , just look at it on the list " .

--- End quote ---

What is productive is to find where spent funds do not have a positive value and remove those leaks while adding marketing that has positive value!!

People should rally around that instead of any fake East/West division that solely exists due to communication failures.

Lets please keep this in mind!!!!  We need effective Chinese marketers just as much,

--- End quote ---

wait , I'm not talking about Chinese and Western .

I'm talking about the Brian-liked style (vague , not detailed oriented)and the Nullstreet style (specific , list oriented ) and how often people confuse to think there is one better than the other . I just used the Chinese member as a example to show he knows what he's talking about because he was doing the same thing since last year but just didn't detailed enough to describe it .

Because whenever people question the effort on Nullstreet , some people just tent to ask them to read the list of what they're doing , and think that it's just enough to stop commenting .

Also , the only reason the word "Chinese" was brought up in the first because onceuponatime seems to think RippleXiaoshan was just commenting blindly without appreciating the effort on Nullstreet , so I just offer his background to show onceuponatime that RippleXiaoshan did not comment blindly .

gamey:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

btswildpig:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

onceuponatime:

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version