Main > Stakeholder Proposals

[poll] BTS repurchase destruction proposal

<< < (2/8) > >>

binggo:
I suggest to buy BTC instead of bts, at least use 1/3 Marketing fee to buy BTC, as when BTC fall, BTS will follow, and BTC can regard as some value added, we can use it at right price to fund what the community think suitable.

The main problem is the trust of gateway.btc, or maybe can set a multi-signature BTC wallet by the committees.

bench:

--- Quote from: bitProfessor on June 14, 2019, 08:25:42 am ---6, repurchase BTS and destroy it immediately.

--- End quote ---
Destroy by sending BTS back to the reserve pool. Everything else is destroying funds.

BTSMoon:
Support

pc:
I see three related workers (1.14.200, 1.14.201, 1.14.202), the latter two apparently being discussed in chinese in https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=28524.0 . Can someone explain the differences?

xeroc:
I am not even sure I understand the proposal.
For me, the accumulated fees have *always* been owned by the community and "profits" should be shared with BTS holders.
The only way to do that is for the accumulated to be sold for BTS in the markets. So the worker only makes something explicit that was implicitly agreed upon (IMHO)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version