Author Topic: Missing order in web wallet..  (Read 1447 times)

Offline yeti

• View Profile
Ok....so I figured out the cause of my problem.  I was trying to sell the entire balance, but apparently the web wallet returns an error that seems to suggest I have a zero balance.  If I reduce the amount I'm selling to leave enough to cover the fee, things work as expected.

Maybe this is a bit of a shortcoming from a UX standpoint...

Offline yeti

• View Profile
BTW, I checked the blockchain for my account, and the order has not been placed...so I'm guessing it's a problem with the web client somehow.

Offline yeti

• View Profile
How should I go about reloading the wallet?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Have you tried reload the wallet?
You could take a look at your account in the block explorer of bitshares.org/wallet ... there your order should be visible

Offline yeti

• View Profile
I've got my account setup using the openledger web wallet.

I've had several orders placed/filled, no problem.  However...my latest order that I placed has disappeared.  I thought maybe I missed something, because the balance I tried to sell is still visible in my account.  I tried to re-place the order, and when I click the confirm button, I get a response saying the balance is zero.  So I'm guessing the order did get placed the first time...but for some reason it's not showing up in my account activity.  Has anyone else seen anything like this happen?  Any way I can get the the order to be visible in my account?