Other > Keyhotee

Pre-order a Keyhotee FOUNDER ID, for only 10 PTS

<< < (2/2)

Stan:

--- Quote from: krystalwhite on November 23, 2013, 09:24:32 am ---I am probably being incredibly dense - not unusual for me...
I have got together my PTS to purchase an ID and submitted my request.
I have now received an email with a PTS address to pay into.
Before I pay my questions are;

Is this address my own PTS address and where is it held?
Is there a GUI that I can see the PTS, which will be locked against the ID purchase?
If I don't get my ID or get out bid and my other choices aren't available do I get my PTS back or are they gone forever?
Will I be notified if someone else wants the same ID as me before Christmas day or not?
If there is no interface will I get some confirmation of my transaction for the ID?
I appreciate that these issues may have been covered elsewhere but I just want to be sure of the process.
I consider the idea of ID etc great - all information encrypted in one place under one ID - there are so many possibilities for this that it is very exciting.

I am quite a cautious person and wouldn't normally invest in a new idea like this, especially as I am not techie and don't understand half on what is being said ;D , however I think for a minimum investment it is worth it.

Hopefully someone won't mind answering my questions just to put my mind at rest.

Thanks
kw

--- End quote ---

It is a receiving address generated by an ordinary BitShares wallet dedicated to your personal bid(s) for a specific Keyhotee ID.

Is there a GUI that I can see the PTS, which will be locked against the ID purchase?

No GUI.  We are processing these manually since it is a one-time promotion that can never be repeated - not worth distracting our development team.

If I don't get my ID or get out bid and my other choices aren't available do I get my PTS back or are they gone forever?

IDs are not being sold.  They are a small amenity, a thank you for people who make a significant donation to help develop the Keyhotee ecosystem. On Jan 1, 2014 anyone can get a free ID from Keyhotee on a first-come first-served basis.  The Founder ID is for reserving special names that will be recognized by Keyhotee in a number of ways.

Will I be notified if someone else wants the same ID as me before Christmas day or not?

If someone else outbids you for a popular name, we will use any alternate names in the order you provide them.  If none of these works (unlikely) then we will notify you by email a day or so after Christmas and give you a chance to pick another name.  Bids are final at midnight GMT on Christmas Eve.

If there is no interface will I get some confirmation of my transaction for the ID?

If you want me to manually check on the status of your bid, I will be happy to do so.  You can use the form or email contact.us@invictus-innovations.com.

krystalwhite:
I am probably being incredibly dense - not unusual for me...

I have got together my PTS to purchase an ID and submitted my request.

I have now received an email with a PTS address to pay into.

Before I pay my questions are;

I appreciate that these issues may have been covered elsewhere but I just want to be sure of the process.

I consider the idea of ID etc great - all information encrypted in one place under one ID - there are so many possibilities for this that it is very exciting.

I am quite a cautious person and wouldn't normally invest in a new idea like this, especially as I am not techie and don't understand half on what is being said ;D , however I think for a minimum investment it is worth it.

Hopefully someone won't mind answering my questions just to put my mind at rest.

Thanks

kw

Amazon:
For more information about Keyhotee ID pre-order, please refer to:

http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2.0

http://invictus-innovations.com/founder-sign-up

Also accepting ProtoShares:

http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=169.0

Please consider to list admin@bitsharestalk.org in the "Referral Bonus".  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page