Author Topic: GUI locking up  (Read 1443 times)

Offline MaryTheLamb

• View Profile
    • Check Director
Have you tried reinstalling Bitshares? There must be something off with your PC - all works fine on my unit.

Offline johngeocaching

• View Profile
I am using Bitshares 2.0.    The GUI does not respond to most commands.   What does work in basic mode: I can log in, I can pin/unpin assets,   I can click on past transactions and see the details.   In the past week I cannot "Buy" , "Sell", "Transfer", "Deposit" or "Withdraw".   If I click on any of these functions it just highlights the field.

If I am in "basic mode" and switch to "Advanced mode" it will switch over, but no functionality will work there.   Trying to switch back to "basic mode" will not work either.

In advanced mode, nothing works.   If I click on an icon box under "Top Markets" nothing happens.   Clicking on the switch to basic mode does not work.   At this point my only option is to close the window and return to "Basic mode".   To get to basic mode from "advanced mode" I have to click on "switch to basic mode" immediately, If I click on anything else it will freeze.

One thing I learned, If I click on "Settings" then exit, I do get "Basic mode" to function.   If I every try to go to advanced mode again, the whole system locks up again