Other > Nanocard

Support NanoCard funding your dreams! on HeadTalker!

(1/12) > >>

openledger:

--- Quote from: Murderistic on July 01, 2015, 11:10:46 pm ---That's what I want and need then - level 3.

Any ETA on activating this via CCEDk?

Will CCEDk offer level 3?

--- End quote ---

I am still expecting/hoping end of next week for the time of activation access on CCEDK, but will will know much more early next week.

Yes, we will be able to offer the same

Murderistic:
That's what I want and need then - level 3.

Any ETA on activating this via CCEDk?

Will CCEDk offer level 3?

openledger:

--- Quote from: Murderistic on July 01, 2015, 07:36:09 pm ---I will wait and activate it then.  I travel about 1/4 of my life, so I will givethis card a run for it's money -  :P

I will test it in a few locations and see how it goes. 

So Ronnie - if I want to make this a card I can do large transactions on if I wish, how would I do that?

For instance, I am hosting a business function, dinner is going to cost a couple thousand dollars, I want to take out this card and spend bitUSD to pay the bill and show everyone at the table.

That will get their attention.

--- End quote ---

I like the way you think, and definitely that would make somebody look a lttle closer at that card from the future, wonder actually if it wasn't featured in one of the episodes of Back to the future :) ;)

I think you will need level 3 for this kind of purpose as @Riverhead mentioned, thanks

Level 2 is what we consider at CCEDK as being validated according to compliance mentioned on site

Level 3 is more like being credited by a bank an requires a bit more information and documentation, and from what I read from bit-x site you you have then unlimited accesss to spen up to some 180000 eur, I think that should do it for one night, otherwiese all you need is a second card to pull out :)

Joke aside, its not simple but I believe it is possible to get the level 3 verification, will try to ask Bit-x if they have experiences already with some people having achived this level.

Riverhead:

Looks like you'd need level 3 ID verification as level 2 only goes up to 2500 Euros. Not sure what that requires but I suspect it'd be sending in copies of your government issued ID and a utility bill.

Murderistic:
I will wait and activate it then.  I travel about 1/4 of my life, so I will givethis card a run for it's money -  :P

I will test it in a few locations and see how it goes. 

So Ronnie - if I want to make this a card I can do large transactions on if I wish, how would I do that?

For instance, I am hosting a business function, dinner is going to cost a couple thousand dollars, I want to take out this card and spend bitUSD to pay the bill and show everyone at the table.

That will get their attention.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version