Other > Freebie

Project BtsTip [freebie]

(1/27) > >>

fuzzy:
@kuro112 @Xypher @hybridd

fuzzy:

--- Quote from: chryspano on January 18, 2016, 08:52:20 pm ---Fuzzy sent me some COPPERTICKETS but I can't see them when I log at btstip.io       [EDIT] It seems the transaction did not complete

Also I requested a security code but so far I have seen no notification in the forum or my email (In the forum I had the "Allow users to email me" disabled)     [EDIT] Finally I recieved the code.

When I click "withdrawal" I get the message "You must sign in to bitsharestalk as chryspano to withdraw, click here" and I'm redirected at the login page of btstip.io. I suppose I should enter the security code now(If I had recieved it) in the second field, right?

Also btstip.io seems to be very slowly up to non responsive at times

In order to fund our account  we need to transer funds with the memo we have, to the accound "kuro113" or account "sharebits"?
[EDIT] What does the Link/merge the account with bitsharestalk do?

I apreciate any input, thanks

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: hybridd on December 11, 2015, 06:06:43 am ---Sorry, there was a data center failure (I asked kuro to post a notice about this, not sure if he did) and thats what took our site/service offline. I'll have a chance to look into the withdrawal and generating codes issue tomorrow morning, been busy with exams. Sorry once again, exam week is always rough.

--- End quote ---

best to mention them when asking questions.  its a nice and effective feature.  wonder who thought it up...

anyway. make sure you send to sharebits in your wallet. then get the unique code in the deposit page and place it in the memo field.

chryspano:
Fuzzy sent me some COPPERTICKETS but I can't see them when I log at btstip.io       [EDIT] It seems the transaction did not complete

Also I requested a security code but so far I have seen no notification in the forum or my email (In the forum I had the "Allow users to email me" disabled)     [EDIT] Finally I recieved the code.

When I click "withdrawal" I get the message "You must sign in to bitsharestalk as chryspano to withdraw, click here" and I'm redirected at the login page of btstip.io. I suppose I should enter the security code now(If I had recieved it) in the second field, right?

Also btstip.io seems to be very slowly up to non responsive at times

In order to fund our account  we need to transer funds with the memo we have, to the accound "kuro113" or account "sharebits"?
[EDIT] What does the Link/merge the account with bitsharestalk do?

I apreciate any input, thanks

hybridd:
Sorry, there was a data center failure (I asked kuro to post a notice about this, not sure if he did) and thats what took our site/service offline. I'll have a chance to look into the withdrawal and generating codes issue tomorrow morning, been busy with exams. Sorry once again, exam week is always rough.

Tuck Fheman:
@hybridd @kuro112  bot has died.  Also is the tip code fixed? It's been giving a server error all week. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version