Author Topic: Need insight  (Read 1278 times)

chryspano

Where is the bottom for bitshares? It keeps going down. Where are we headed in terms of price and development?

I may sound like newmine but I will say what I'm thinking....

Personally l think that short-term 6M Marketcap is posible, why? Because noone with lots of keys can migrate from 0.9.3c to 2.0 me included, I hold 10% of my bts(recently purchased) in exchanges and if the price was not already so low I would instaDUMP  them all without a second thought, It seems that others already dumped and will continue to dump.

BitShares 2.0 release is like a supercar model that the engine won't start in half of the cars, other that that, the engine is state of the art..... but.... some drivers can't start the engine, but this will be fixed......at some time in the future....

From 1 to 10 I was expecting a release of 8 or 7 what i see now is a release of 3. I know that a rank of 3 is not really fair overall, or actually true, but that's what my impression/opinion is right now and that's what many people must think too, I can't find any other explanation for the price falling.  I'm really frustrated and I don't think I'm the only one.

Offline phillyguy

The current price is just fluctuation due to migration to 2.0. It will normalize within a few weeks and then start to find its true market value. Will just take some time.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline noisy

people from Polish bitcoin community says.. that 500-800 satoshi. I don't know I am not selling this now...
Take a look on: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19625.msg251894.html - I have a crazy idea - lets convince cryptonomex developers to use livecoding.tv

Offline mukul13

• View Profile
Where is the bottom for bitshares? It keeps going down. Where are we headed in terms of price and development?