Main > Stakeholder Proposals

VOTE for btsx.chinesecommunity, help PROMOTE btsx

(1/3) > >>

ripplexiaoshan:
Update Nov 12th Third month

650 BTSX donated to BTSXCHINA CHARITY FUND

350 BTSX used for Chinese subforum tipping to active members

BTW: The payrate of all common delegates is changed to 3%, due to the latest upgrade from BTSX to BTS.
A higher income compared with my previous 50% payrate delegate can be expected thus promoting btsx.xiaoshan is not urgent anymore. Thanks to all those who voted for me.  :)

mtang:
 +5%
Great job.
Thank also for xiaoshan's donation to standby delegates btsx.outofcontrol

xeroc:

--- Quote from: ripplexiaoshan on September 29, 2014, 12:07:53 am ---
--- Quote from: xeroc on September 28, 2014, 08:13:18 pm ---ui .. an investment whitepaper ... do you have PDF or link .. can it be translated?

--- End quote ---

It's part of the official BTSX PROMOTION PLAN, and I wrote one chapter. However,  I don't know whether they have plan to translate it to English, or they are organizing English speaking guys to write another one.

You may have a glance from the following link. I believe you already know all the knowledge of it, because it is for new users.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bygqlsue7uaxWHlkRERBTV8wSVE/view?usp=sharing

--- End quote ---
Wow .. I like the layout (can't tell anything about content :( ) .. the only thing that looks a (very little) odd is the bitshares b on the side .. it looks a little 'fat' :)
besides that ... +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

ripplexiaoshan:

--- Quote from: xeroc on September 28, 2014, 08:13:18 pm ---ui .. an investment whitepaper ... do you have PDF or link .. can it be translated?

--- End quote ---

It's part of the official BTSX PROMOTION PLAN, and I wrote one chapter. However,  I don't know whether they have plan to translate it to English, or they are organizing English speaking guys to write another one.

You may have a glance from the following link. I believe you already know all the knowledge of it, because it is for new users.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bygqlsue7uaxWHlkRERBTV8wSVE/view?usp=sharing

xeroc:
ui .. an investment whitepaper ... do you have PDF or link .. can it be translated?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version