Author Topic: Give homeless people ad space  (Read 5319 times)

38PTSWarrior

Hi, I didn't go to exchange the tokens with my contact yet because I made enough money for food. I am eating now huzarensalad (30 cent) and a roll (20 cent), dutch people know what I am going through :D

10 dollar is not so much and I am going to buy BTS again I think.

Tuck Fheman

I just exchanged 2000 BTS to BTC and am ready for grocery shopping.

I am living on a little boat right now. There is no cooker so mostly I eat cold food.

I can stay for a while because I always help the owner in return for staying for free.

+5%

38PTSWarrior

Tuck,

I also expect a future where people don't need to cash out. That it will be used worldwide. However, a homeless person usually spends every cent they get for food, they can't save. they have to spend it for basic stuff. That's why they're homeless. So they just can't wait that long.

As for ptswarrior, I didn't get your point.

Akado,

Stawp breaking muh memes down into a social issue that a meme can't possibly solve in one image.

You're giving BitShares years, so ya gotta give meh at least 20 memes to solve a social issue!!

How dare you put such preshurres on meh!   
[emoji14]

Ok, I got into a storm and am now drinking beer instead of eating. No money for food.

:(

Every day I go sleeping hungry but not yesterday. Someone paid for my bitshares advice.
:)

I'll give you some BitShares advice. Sell your Brownie Points (for BTS>BTC>fiat) and eat!  ;)

If everyone who holds Brownie Point's that wants to help Martin were to send him ~100 Brownie Points a week, that would probably help, amirite?

It would be another great example of how UIA's can help solve global problems and benefit a longtime BitShares Community member ... and assist him in contributing more to the BTS ecosystem by getting his ass off the street!

Let's get Martin off the f***ing street!

We can do this! It's not a lot between us all.

Send Martin a portion of your *hugs* from bytemaster (or whoever sent them to you) and hug Martin off the streets!

It's like the ultimate hug!
I just exchanged 2000 BTS to BTC and am ready for grocery shopping.

I am living on a little boat right now. There is no cooker so mostly I eat cold food.

I can stay for a while because I always help the owner in return for staying for free.

38PTSWarrior

Ike Novakoff just told me that he does not make a difference between private and business because it's about solving problems. That you just said that you wish me success on a personal level was nice. I like you again.

We have a different approach. How we see things. Let's make a win/win. You are good in what you do and I am good in what I do.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Fav, what I meant is that you have the sensibility of a stone. To say that you are not Intelligent was a bit harsh. If you tell me again 'to find a job' while I am working for bitshares since 18 months. I am happy not to be you!

This is a business, and you want money from shareholders. There's little place for empathy or sensibility, in my opinion.

Of course I wish you all the best on a personal level, but again, we're talking business here.

38PTSWarrior

Emotional Dumping: Dangers of Taking Empathy Hostages:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOpXvtNEFTw
I listened to this before and it helped me. Over the years I visited many therapists and psychiatrists. Just 3 weeks ago I had a trauma therapy. I didn't have to pay because my friend from California visited me who is doing this professionally.

That worked, because I need a big amount of trust which I could not get with the doctors.

There is only one solution. To work and pay them by myself.

After 23 years of first becoming a victim and then also becoming a bully (1000 x less than what happened to me) I am now able to function.  A few years ago I wrote the 2 people who I bullied letters that I am sorry. Or better, the 2 people I did not protect and stood up for because I did Stockholm syndrome my bullies which happened to me without realizing it.

I quit all contacts to this regard and surround myself with healthy minds.

The idea: Give one victim to a group of healthy people and when they keep encouraging the person after some time they will become confident.

I called the psy help line when I was 15 and suicidal. I had to repeat class and hoped the bullying would stop.

The woman on the phone told me that I should threaten the first bully with violence the next day. I did it and the guy turned white and then it stopped.

Several years later I talked to the guy who beat me a lot and told him that I forgive him. He did not remember anything. He must have had a real fucked up home.

From the people who bullied me I never heard a 'I am sorry' but from one.

I was always friendly and I got protected a few times by heros who were strong enough to widthstand the circle of violence.

I am fit. When I had the camping and employed a worker, I found that I am really happy.

What is left from the harm that happened is anxiety. What helped me the most was MDMA, Ketamine, and mushrooms.

I just had some yesterday and feel refreshed to do good stuff!

I am absolutely uncomplicated to work with when people give me resposability. I am terrible when naziish managers, lol once I worked for Volkswagen, walk around like mr. burns and make you think you are a work slave.

Good day everyone. Fav, what I meant is that you have the sensibility of a stone. To say that you are not Intelligent was a bit harsh. If you tell me again 'to find a job' while I am working for bitshares since 18 months I will fire back! I am happy not to be you!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 08:48:53 am by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline onceuponatime

Emotional Dumping: Dangers of Taking Empathy Hostages:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOpXvtNEFTw

38PTSWarrior

I think, where there is a will there is a way. That you told me to better put some stickers up instead of finding a solution for problems which are important to me is disrespectful.

To state that you seem to know what homeless people need and not differeciate is weak argumentation.

That you do not think that it is worth it to spread stickers in your area shows that we have a different approach in thinking. You know that I explain crypto everywhere to anyone with slight interest. Because some of these people will become users. At least seven thousand people in-person marketing.

This thread is for Kung-Fu people. Someone who tries to find solutions and not just kills everything by not understanding that I might come up with something.

The advertisers could get a wallet in a cafe which I would open. Where they could leave their wallets.

They could buy from this store bitshares products.

The Chateaux

I am still thinking. They do not have to spend it. They wear it and and in 2 years they will have money.

I only take offense when there is a need for that, like your inability to know that 'where there is a will there is a way'

You have to believe that you can rip it!

I still have to learn diplomatic talking but when someone offends me I self defense. There are so many good people out there but also people who like to make ones life harder.

Its about your output, passion. I have a delegate helper who is in charge of the technical side. I am sloppy on a night out and highly concentrated when I work. The people love it. Much better to talk open instead of making a piss test to get a job. What counts is reliability, I usually do what I say.
I'm on time, these are qualities every employer likes.

Your whole talking about 'how does a person think about someone who doesn't want to work' chatter is funny because you do not see much value in my work. I do not have to hide here. I'm busy.

Did you see Ken's reaction when he was voted out? 'food, life,..project'
I guess he has a room somewhere but you say that I complain when I walk at 0 degree Celsius and introduce to 100 people a day. I am not the only one who needs money for his work to buy food.

That you tell me that it would be not honorable to wait for a price rise is unprofessional. Start-ups give employees little salary but many shares. They only work for price rise.

I don't care what others think about my drug use.

I have 100M votes. I have large holders behind me.

When you make constructive criticism, please make it precise and don't just scribble how everything is impossible.

Of course I like that you vote for me. I like you also.

We can become stronger by using your and my skills instead of finding the perfect image delegate. You know, we are the genesis.

People otherwise will never tell the truth. Too affraid to lose image ;)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 11:39:41 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

Hi, I just wrote endless amounts of text and answered all your questions and then I hit the back button on my 4 inch mobile phone. I need a break now.

I feel that pain. No problem you don't even need to answer, I was just trying to help.
I will answer you later. Good that you have empathy!

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Hi, I just wrote endless amounts of text and answered all your questions and then I hit the back button on my 4 inch mobile phone. I need a break now.

I feel that pain. No problem you don't even need to answer, I was just trying to help.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

Offline Akado

• View Profile
You answered and I was still writing.

Would you call what I do since 18 months for BitShares work or not?

Martin you're missing the point..

It's honourable. And I'll be honest with you. I've voted for you due to lack of better options. I like what you do, I even thought of doing something very similar but never went for a delegate position because I thought it wasn't worth it due to have devs filling delegate spots. I like what you and others do, however if by any chance we got more devs to work on this, I wouldn't bat an eye in taking my votes away and voting them in. This obviously is not specific to you but to:
- marketing delegates
- charity delegates
- 3% delegates who don't even publish a feed

Some got my votes only due to lack of options. If enough devs appear all would be out of my personal 101 delegates.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

You answered and I was still writing.

Would you call what I do since 18 months for BitShares work or not?

Offline Akado

• View Profile
-snip-

or... well... just get a job.

Everyone makes their own choices, but given you're a delegate I would like to ask Martin about his current job situation. Ever since I first saw you here, you mention how you live in hostels and even called yourself homeless if I'm not mistaken. I'm almost sure probably a year, give it or take it, has passed. Why didn't you get a job during all this time? I mean, since you don't communicate about that it seems you're not even trying. Could you clarify that?
I have anxiety from authority. I got bullied very much in school. Beaten every day for a year minimum until I had to repeat class and the bullies passed. Single mom. I fight here for every person who was in such a situation. Going to the government who is responsible for that is not good. It makes me turn my belly around.

I found bitshares, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Ok, unfortunately I can't say I comprehend what being put in that situation is, but I respect that. But once again, see investors pov

Offline Akado

• View Profile
Hi Akado, I cannot tell you how I will do this. It's a creative process and I work that way.

What I don't like is that you talk as if you know exactly what every and each poor as fuck person needs.

And then I find it disrespectful of you to tell me to put some stickers up.

But I am not angry that you likely unintentionelly killed my vibe.

Fav, I have anxiety from authority people at the job. I work hard and good but it stresses me out too much.

I don't believe you are very intelligent but also not that you have a good heart. Why are you mod?

You cannot tell me how you will do what? Sorry I didn't understand that part. Also, you didn't answer my question. What I asked was how come after all this time you didn't get a job? Is the reason the anxiety from authority people you mentioned? If you don't want to answer don't feel obligated to do so, I would just like to have an objective answer (Because of Y and X or I don't want to answer that).

You're free do not like whatever I say. However, that doesn't make any sense when I actually presented an actual argument of homeless people not having use for crypto. If people with computers, laptops and smartphones who could even manage their crypto everywhere, barely use it, what makes you think someone without the access to those will? I think a homeless man priority is to get food, shelter and money. With crypto you're just complicating things for him. At his current situation his priority won't likely be the use of a public distributed ledger. Once he has his money on crypto he probably won't even be able to convert it back to cash. Do you think he will be able to pay for food with that?

What's disrespectful in suggestion to get some stickers and spread them? I've been actually thinking of doing that, only problem is where I live people don't care about crypto so it might not even be worth it but if I have some spare money I will do it. However my priorities are not those at the moment.

You take offense on suggestions and criticism other people make. If they don't agree or support you, you immediately bash on them. That's really not the most correct attitude. Another thing, you're forgetting you're providing a service. Service which, shareholders either choose to be done or not (via voting), they decide if you get paid or not.

You're missing the thing here. Someone could have the most disgraceful and miserable life, from a shareholders point of view and I dunno if someone has told you this before or not but I will, once again, this is constructive criticism so choose to bash at your own will:

- They see someone who claims to be homeless or at least, struggling.
- That person wants to be a delegate and get paid in BTS
- That person actually puts effort behind his work for BitShares and his shareholders
- That person, however, doesn't show signs of wanting to get a job
- That person when confronted with facts immediately gets in a defensive stance and bashes at whoever doesn't agree with him
- That person is always mentioning how he needs money to do stuff and doesn't have any money

Do you get the picture? What would someone say to a person who asks for money but doesn't want to work? Someone will, eventually, like me, start to think that you seem to only want to get an enjoyable and carefree life, with no responsibilities. They will think that you could help yourself more and BitShares if you got a job. They however, see someone who wants money and needs money to do stuff but at the end of the day doesn't seem to want to work. They will see someone who apparently only wants to piggyback on bitshares and relaxes. Get free BTS and hope the price rises because they see the potential.

Look the other way around. Assume you would actually show that you wanted a job. What would people think? Well, he actually wants to help out. He is getting a job to get money for himself and to help BitShares! See the difference?

No one can get the best of both. That is the dream life of everyone. To get investment from others to pursue their dreams. That, unfortunately, won't fall from the sky like that. Notice I didn't even mention the fact that you smoke weed regularly, simply because of the fact that isn't important at all to this! That can, however, be important to someone else!

Now, by the time you're reading this, you might be pissed. However I'm only talking and confronting you with the truth. I'm not saying you don't work hard for BitShares, you apparently do. What I'm saying is the image you're passing to others might not be the best. That's probably the reason most people who don't vote for you here on the forums. I'm not accusing you of nothing. You do whatever you want with your life, you could even have been offered to work for a random company, be paid $100,000 a month and told them no just because you didn't feel like it. It's your choice. However, each choice we do, good or bad, has a consequence (once again, good or bad). You have see things from a shareholder's point of view. Or at least, from shareholders who have a lot of money behind this and only see money in front of themselves, who are greedy. However that's how things are in life. I actually have voted on you and didn't take my votes, however a rational investor who only cares about the numbers (which, honestly, are the only thing that matters) will certainly not vote.

Read this stuff all over again and realize this are constructive criticism and suggestions to help get you better and that you still have my votes and actually have had them for quite a while.