Main > Stakeholder Proposals

Adam B Levine's Delegate Nodes in partnership with DAS Lab

(1/6) > >>

nethyb:
Voted, and thanks for your balanced voice in the BitShares community...  +5%

CLains:
 +5% +5%

alt:

--- Quote from: HackFisher on July 23, 2014, 03:28:14 am ---+5%, anyone who want to make partnership with BitSuperLab, and want to host your delegates the same with Bitsuperlab, please can contact me, just like the paradigm cooperation between Adam B Levine and DAS Lab.

After a careful consideration, BitSuperLab choose following the principles below:

1. Bitsuperlab will only host up to 2 *active* third party delegates except Bitsuperlab, but unlimited positions for stand by delegates.

2. If there is > 2 delegates becomes active, we will choose to keep only 2 delegates of them, others have to go independent, don't worry we will provide enough technical support for your migration util you are happy to run independently.

3. Bitsuperlab will provide comprehensive consultant to your delegates here, our goal is to be the incubator of industry-level delegates for Bitshares community.

--- End quote ---
Good Idea.  +5% +5%

bitmeat:

--- Quote from: AdamBLevine on July 22, 2014, 10:17:17 pm ---Yeah we're at 5% on both delegates, is that helpful?  I thought we maxed out at 1% lol

Looks like delegate number one has already produced ten blocks, what is the lag time on the delegate pay?  weekly? daily? monthly?

--- End quote ---

You have to withdraw it from the delegate. I don't think it's automatic, although I could be wrong.

If you type wallet_get_account <your delegate> you will get something like this:

--- Code: ---"delegate_info": {
    "votes_for": 447246639194,
    "blocks_produced": 14,
    "blocks_missed": 59,
    "pay_rate": 5,
    "pay_balance": 162068,
    "next_secret_hash": "...",
    "last_block_num_produced": 28019
  },

--- End code ---

"pay_balance": 162068,
this would be your earnings so far (move 5 digits over i.e. divide by 100,000)

fuzzy:

--- Quote from: donkeypong on July 22, 2014, 10:34:55 pm ---I will vote for you also. Haven't always agreed with your posts, but you've proven to be a very good guy.

--- End quote ---
+5%

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version