Other > Meta

The future of the forum?

<< < (2/4) > >>

karnal:

--- Quote from: lil_jay890 on May 26, 2016, 06:05:38 pm ---bitshares 2014 is much different from bitshares today... I wouldn't waste your time watching the old videos with Max Wright.

--- End quote ---

What happened to Max, anyway?

cylonmaker2053:

--- Quote from: bitsharesbrazil on May 26, 2016, 05:44:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: Chris4210 on May 26, 2016, 04:22:43 pm --- Chronos will produce some videos and I am planning to start an additional beginners guide for BitShares too. Currently, I am working on updating the main BitShares.org site plus collecting material for a BitShares Wikipedia page. Ken told me that there were a group of people working on that for Bitshares 1.0 but got run over by the fast development of BitShares 2.0 . I would like to pick up here and provide more info for BitShares itself in the next weeks.

The Forum is a important part of the community and has tons of value for beginners and experts.

--- End quote ---

Im new here but dex is pretty much intuitive for guys that already use exchanges. Understanding bitshares will require take goooooood time reading the docs  it is a must. I took a look at videos from 2014, but you cant really understand it in full without docs n some reasearch in forum n google, for me that is the way it is....complex, but addicted, is good to take time to understamd it, it is like a book

--- End quote ---

yeah, ultimately i'd like to see more trading manuals and user documentation for the DEX; maybe some of us who trade actively can put together best practices, lessons learned, etc. For me, it has been all about learning by doing, starting small and scaling up when i see opportunity.

lil_jay890:

--- Quote from: bitsharesbrazil on May 26, 2016, 05:44:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: Chris4210 on May 26, 2016, 04:22:43 pm --- Chronos will produce some videos and I am planning to start an additional beginners guide for BitShares too. Currently, I am working on updating the main BitShares.org site plus collecting material for a BitShares Wikipedia page. Ken told me that there were a group of people working on that for Bitshares 1.0 but got run over by the fast development of BitShares 2.0 . I would like to pick up here and provide more info for BitShares itself in the next weeks.

The Forum is a important part of the community and has tons of value for beginners and experts.

--- End quote ---

Im new here but dex is pretty much intuitive for guys that already use exchanges. Understanding bitshares will require take goooooood time reading the docs  it is a must. I took a look at videos from 2014, but you cant really understand it in full without docs n some reasearch in forum n google, for me that is the way it is....complex, but addicted, is good to take time to understamd it, it is like a book

--- End quote ---

bitshares 2014 is much different from bitshares today... I wouldn't waste your time watching the old videos with Max Wright.

bitsharesbrazil:

--- End quote ---

Chris4210:
 Chronos will produce some videos and I am planning to start an additional beginners guide for BitShares too. Currently, I am working on updating the main BitShares.org site plus collecting material for a BitShares Wikipedia page. Ken told me that there were a group of people working on that for Bitshares 1.0 but got run over by the fast development of BitShares 2.0 . I would like to pick up here and provide more info for BitShares itself in the next weeks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version