Other > MemoryCoin

[CMO] Team 8

(1/7) > >>

tomorrow:

--- Quote from: city19akro on April 11, 2014, 02:42:18 pm ---Thank you for the update! I am personally grateful for the work you're doing and it's a shame that people are jumping off the ship. But then the longer you go on with a price decrease the less people stick with it. It's a good coin and with people like you still working for it, it hopefully will get the recognition it deserves.

--- End quote ---
Thank you for the support. We have been having a good community. Price is not the only factor that counts and judges which coin is good. Just as in real life, people leave. It is not only "jumping off the ship". I am looking forward to have some old friends back....

city19akro:
Thank you for the update! I am personally grateful for the work you're doing and it's a shame that people are jumping off the ship. But then the longer you go on with a price decrease the less people stick with it. It's a good coin and with people like you still working for it, it hopefully will get the recognition it deserves.

tomorrow:
The original post is updated  :o
see the line [UPDATE] April 11, 2014

tomorrow:
It has been 10 days since we took the CMO position. I updated my original post to let you know what we have been doing (see the line "March 14"). I try to use mainly past tense to stick to facts.
Please PM me or send an email if you would like to contribute. Bon weekend to all.

--- Quote from: stalemate on March 05, 2014, 06:06:48 pm ---Congratulations and good luck in your new position.

--- End quote ---
Thanks man!

stalemate:
Congratulations and good luck in your new position.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version