Other > Freebie

Withdrawal Fee

<< < (2/3) > >>

xeroc:

--- Quote from: fuzzy on March 07, 2016, 08:59:44 pm ---it is currently something I would have to talk about with the team (and I have to fix my skype to most easily do this).  I'll let you guys know when I find out.  @xeroc...how hard would it be to make an fba for the sharebot instead of having the buyback mechanism?

Also, I want to let people know I am forced to find new means of getting income in the short run if I do this because the fees were basically planning to be one of our best and most regular means of income... 

Such is the risk of building on a changing platform I suppose...

--- End quote ---

There will soon come a feature that allows you to define an automatic "buy-back" account . that would sell his assets in predefined markets ..
All you need to do is put funds in that account and they get sold :)

FBAs are more difficult because they all require a hardfork .. but the one component of a FBA you are interested in (the one above) should be available shorty ll

fuzzy:
I'm still waiting to see if the referral system was ever set up but have not heard anything back from @Xypher or any of the freebie team about it to be honest.  However, I have not been on skype so it is possible (though I must admit unlikely) that I have received a response yet on this. 

Perhaps when xypher gets on he will check for me and get back to me about it. 

fuzzy:
it is currently something I would have to talk about with the team (and I have to fix my skype to most easily do this).  I'll let you guys know when I find out.  @xeroc...how hard would it be to make an fba for the sharebot instead of having the buyback mechanism?

Also, I want to let people know I am forced to find new means of getting income in the short run if I do this because the fees were basically planning to be one of our best and most regular means of income... 

Such is the risk of building on a changing platform I suppose...

cube:
Paging @fuzzy

DestBest:
 +5%

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version