Main > Technical Support

Found protoshares wallet from 2014

<< < (3/4) > >>

ljb2019:
Thats the thing, I never claimed anything I don't believe. When I load my backup file, its showing my account name as " Null ".. I go to the send tab and try to send out the bts but it won't let me choose " Null " as the account.

pc:
You can claim a balance only once. It should now be sitting in your account.

ljb2019:
Wow, so now I have a new problem. My balance isin't showing anymore for some reason. I tried going through the whole process again and now when I look up the balance, it says No unclaimed balances found. I have no idea how it worked last night and now it won't work anymore. This software is so confusing.

biophil:

--- Quote from: ljb2019 on August 02, 2019, 02:33:49 am ---edit:

Finally got everything working ! Total BTS shows about 18,000. Not bad for just mining proshares back in the day for a little while. I just looked up the price of BTS back during the 2017/18 bullrun..jesus christ I want to vomit lol. I can't believe I didn't look into this harder back during the bullrun when I was searching all my old usb drives for coins that I use to mine. I sold every other coin at the time but now I remember why I never messed with the protoshares wallet b/c there was so many steps to getting these into BTS so I just skipped it.

Is BTS still a legit project or would it be wise to just sell what I have now? I mean if this project is still ongoing and has a future, there is no point of me selling now, I may as well just hold them another 5 years or so.

--- End quote ---

BTS is still ongoing (don't take that as investment advice, disclaimer disclaimer), with a pretty active community and these nice self-funding mechanisms.

ljb2019:
edit:

Finally got everything working ! Total BTS shows about 18,000. Not bad for just mining proshares back in the day for a little while. I just looked up the price of BTS back during the 2017/18 bullrun..jesus christ I want to vomit lol. I can't believe I didn't look into this harder back during the bullrun when I was searching all my old usb drives for coins that I use to mine. I sold every other coin at the time but now I remember why I never messed with the protoshares wallet b/c there was so many steps to getting these into BTS so I just skipped it.

Is BTS still a legit project or would it be wise to just sell what I have now? I mean if this project is still ongoing and has a future, there is no point of me selling now, I may as well just hold them another 5 years or so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version