Other > Muse/SoundDAC

Quick update regarding lack of updates

<< < (2/4) > >>

sschechter:
How will shares be distributed? will the artist start out with 100% and then start leaching out shares ripple style at a fixed price (until a secondary market develops), or will the artist be able to auction their shares AGS style? Does the artist get to pick what percent of the song they want to keep and what percent to sell or auction? Do they have to sell shares in individual songs, or can they just choose to sell shares in an album?

toast:
So it's a branded ME clone with a centralized company doing business development... Sounds good to me!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

bitbro:

--- Quote from: bytemaster on April 16, 2014, 07:56:43 pm ---Blockchain implements market and insures assets are liquid and portable. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

BM, please elaborate if you can

bytemaster:
Blockchain implements market and insures assets are liquid and portable. 

toast:

--- Quote from: cob on April 16, 2014, 06:55:42 pm ---You can listen to / stream as much music as you want.

Pay to download the audio file.
Pay to own a share of a song as well.

When you own a share, the income from those that pay for the mp3 goes to the sharesholders. Whether the artist holds 100% 50% or 0%.

--- End quote ---

Can you explain the role of the blockchain? If you have to pay to download the audio file then what does the blockchain contain?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version