Other > DAC PLAY

BitShares Gambling

(1/2) > >>

MrJeans:

--- Quote from: JakeThePanda on March 25, 2014, 01:26:52 pm ---How about BitsharesGaming or BitsharesGames?

--- End quote ---
+5%
Bitshares lotto is specific for a lottery game. Bitshares Gambling sounds negative.
Bitshares Games is short and to the point and sounds positive.

JakeThePanda:

--- Quote from: chryspano on March 25, 2014, 01:54:10 pm ---Whats wrong with people trying to rename everything? So far I'm not convinced that any name would be better than Bitshares Lotto, its simple and you get the point. Also we cant start renaming everything with no good reason, this can only create more confusion.

--- End quote ---

What's wrong with people?  I disagree that we are trying to rename everything.  BitsharesLotto does get to the point, if you are playing lotto.  I agree with the OP that it doesn't exactly fit as an appropriate name for the parent gaming DAC.

chryspano:
Whats wrong with people trying to rename everything? So far I'm not convinced that any name would be better than Bitshares Lotto, its simple and you get the point. Also we cant start renaming everything with no good reason, this can only create more confusion.

JakeThePanda:
How about BitsharesGaming or BitsharesGames?

HackFisher:
If we really need such a term for such family, and if "robotically honest gaming" is a bit too long, I prefer just Bitshares "Gaming" or just "Game". "Autonomous Game" is a word which could help avoid regulation problems in some countries.

But I think it's OK to just keep as it is, as "Bitshares Lotto", which is from Invictus, we might could create a sub forum under "Alternative DACs" to discuss the topic of Game DACs?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version