Author Topic: Seems like now would be the perfect time for Bitshares to "make nice"  (Read 4140 times)

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
 +5% Great idea. Getting delegates to publish feeds in under two weeks will be difficult though.

Offline fuzzy

With Ethereum about to launch in about two weeks, I think it would be smart of someone to make a UIA that would be a pegged derivative to Ether. It's bound to trade in high volumes and would allow us to exhibit the greatness that is Bitshares in being a truly decentralized exchange (and the better one than Ethereum i might add).

We could use it as the perfect way to advertise using our decentralized exchange!  :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline VoR0220

With Ethereum about to launch in about two weeks, I think it would be smart of someone to make a UIA that would be a pegged derivative to Ether. It's bound to trade in high volumes and would allow us to exhibit the greatness that is Bitshares in being a truly decentralized exchange (and the better one than Ethereum i might add).
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads