Other > LottoShares

Please Help Recover My LottoShares Wallet (Resolved)

(1/2) > >>

Riverhead:

--- Quote from: JakeThePanda on August 28, 2014, 12:05:40 am ---Thanks anyway, but I figured it out.  I had to unlock my wallet and import the private keys again.  Jeez, I asked like 5 times in the Bitcointalk thread and Freetrade couldn't tell me this.

--- End quote ---

Doh! Hate it when I do crap like that.  Glad you got it sorted.

JakeThePanda:
Thanks anyway, but I figured it out.  I had to unlock my wallet and import the private keys again.  Jeez, I asked like 5 times in the Bitcointalk thread and Freetrade couldn't tell me this.

Riverhead:

--- Quote from: JakeThePanda on August 27, 2014, 11:48:42 pm ---
--- Quote from: Riverhead on August 27, 2014, 11:46:35 pm ---I'd shutdown the client, rename your wallet.dat to wallet.dat.lts and then copy/paste your PTS wallet.dat in there and run the client. Then see what you see for balance and under transactions. I'm about to build the Lotto wallet and I'll try the same thing.

--- End quote ---

Can I do the same with my Electrum wallet? Most of my AGS is in there.

--- End quote ---
Not sure. I've never tried it with Electrum

JakeThePanda:

--- Quote from: Riverhead on August 27, 2014, 11:46:35 pm ---I'd shutdown the client, rename your wallet.dat to wallet.dat.lts and then copy/paste your PTS wallet.dat in there and run the client. Then see what you see for balance and under transactions. I'm about to build the Lotto wallet and I'll try the same thing.

--- End quote ---

Can I do the same with my Electrum wallet? Most of my AGS is in there.

Riverhead:
I'd shutdown the client, rename your wallet.dat to wallet.dat.lts and then copy/paste your PTS wallet.dat in there and run the client. Then see what you see for balance and under transactions. I'm about to build the Lotto wallet and I'll try the same thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version