Author Topic: Help with marketing  (Read 3075 times)

Tuck Fheman

It's actually a lot cooler than you think OP.

In a computer game, the items you collect or buy from the in-game shop have no value outside of the game. If you bring them into bitshares as UIAs, then you get an instant virtual economy for your in game items!

I'm glad someone get's what I was talking about ^_^

Shameless plug + affiliate link ...  ;)
http://vdsp.org/?r=dm9pZHNwYWNlQHR1Y2tmaGVtYW4uY29t

Offline bitbybits

• View Profile

In a computer game, the items you collect or buy from the in-game shop have no value outside of the game. If you bring them into bitshares as UIAs, then you get an instant virtual economy for your in game items!

I'm glad someone get's what I was talking about ^_^

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
we have tons of gaming oriented products coming to market soon :)

Will I be able to kill unicorns and sell their horns on the market for BTS?  ;)

and of course:

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline monsterer

My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Xypher

• View Profile

Err, similar concept.

@Freebieservers was digibyte built using bitshare technology?

I don't think so. Its easy to build something like that though.
We'll probably do it one of these days when we find the time.

Regards

Tuck Fheman

Offline bitbybits

• View Profile
@Freebieservers was digibyte built using bitshare technology?

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Please do bounce it my way. I'd be incredibly keen on going through it.
Thanks again.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
We are in the works for creating a game item marketplace and an e-sports betting site for months now.
It's been pending due to cash deficits, legal issues and other distractions we've been battling for a bit.
We intend to launch it with Bitshares plugged in.

Regards

What if you just hosted a site where people could use BitShares' Prediction Markets? PMs are decentralized. Would that still have legal issues? That should be the whole point of PMs.

I am assisting with the launch of the tipbot, and then another  project aimed at market liquidity over the coming week.
I'll try and dig up the documentation on this and read up. If you could link me, I'd appreciate it.
I'll need to do my reading before I can comment on this. Bytemaster had also referred to this in our initial thread and am keen to look at what's on offer.

Regards

I don't know if we actually have info regarding PMs right now, but I'll search through the forums a bit when I have some spare time and also for Augur's, it might interest you as well since both are decentralized and legislation stuff should be similar
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
We are in the works for creating a game item marketplace and an e-sports betting site for months now.
It's been pending due to cash deficits, legal issues and other distractions we've been battling for a bit.

Regards

What if you just hosted a site where people could use BitShares' Prediction Markets? PMs are decentralized. Would that still have legal issues? That should be the whole point of PMs.

I am assisting with the launch of the tipbot, and then another  project aimed at market liquidity over the coming week.
I'll try and dig up the documentation on this and read up. If you could link me, I'd appreciate it.
I'll need to do my reading before I can comment on this. Bytemaster had also referred to this in our initial thread and am keen to look at what's on offer.

Regards

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

Regards

Offline bitbybits

• View Profile
@Freebieservers ah ok I look forward to seeing it.

@kuro112 I'll check out the thread. thanks!

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
@kuro112 @Freebieservers checkout https://www.digibytegaming.com/ something like that for bitshares (or an asset) would be awesome.

Offline kuro112

hey buddy check out the following:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17092.msg218461.html

if your into gaming, freebie is where you wanna be! we have tons of gaming oriented products coming to market soon :)
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline Xypher

• View Profile

Regards