Author Topic: Brownie Hiring Tech Support? (Poll)  (Read 2186 times)

Offline fuzzy

xeroc,

I think fuzzy is asking you to organise a team of people who would offer their technical services to help users in need and you help to pay their services in brownies (which fuzzy provides).

fuzzy, right?

Bingo :)
 And thanks for everything guys (and gals) :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
xeroc,

I think fuzzy is asking you to organise a team of people who would offer their technical services to help users in need and you help to pay their services in brownies (which fuzzy provides).

fuzzy, right?
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
@xeroc yourself or any others you know who generally help you would be great
candidates for this job.  Im actually looking for people who will pass out
brownies for various community-driven efforts. You and your documentation
project are the perfect candidate for a similar proposal. 
I am not sure I can offer much time to deal with distributing brownie.pts

I personally thought of you first because you seem to spend a freat deal of time helping everyone already...so why not get paid hourly for doing what you already do? :)
I have been payed with my bitshares 1 delegate in the last chain. Need to figure
out how to finance myself with the new chain. Anyway, I would love to get payed
in BROWNIE.PTS for FAQ-mumble sessions ..

Now with that said it would free up your time to be able to actually pay out
brownies to a team of helpers, right?
Hmm .. I don't think I am the right person for this. I think my time is better
spend doing more documentation and development. Maybe you can find someone else
taking care about brownie distribution.

Offline fuzzy

+5% .. i would like to give more insights into how I understand the migration process

@xeroc yourself or any others you know who generally help you would be great candidates for this job.  Im actually looking for people who will pass out brownies for various community-driven efforts. You and your documentation project are the perfect candidate for a similar proposal. 
I personally thought of you first because you seem to spend a freat deal of time helping everyone already...so why not get paid hourly for doing what you already do? :)
Now with that said it would free up your time to be able to actually pay out brownies to a team of helpers, right?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 07:44:58 pm by fuzzy »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I may even introduce most important changes an new features verbaly if you like

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
+5% .. i would like to give more insights into how I understand the migration process

Offline fuzzy

Would you support our community paying individuals with strong tech skills to be available in Mumble for certain periods to help newbies migrate their wallets or help with other issues?  If yes, we could distribute Brownies to them for the number of hours they work with newbies. 

The last time I checked, Brownies were something like 4 : 1 (bts : brownies) so a figure of 100-200 per hour should be like 400-800 bts/hr.  Not bad at all if you ask me... 

Would this be something you support?

BTS/Brownies are more like 3:1 on the DEX at the moment FYI.

K. The last time i checked was this week sometime. Thanks for the update :)

Offline onceuponatime

I support it for the selfish reason that I still need tech support to migrate to 2.0   8)

Offline phillyguy

Would you support our community paying individuals with strong tech skills to be available in Mumble for certain periods to help newbies migrate their wallets or help with other issues?  If yes, we could distribute Brownies to them for the number of hours they work with newbies. 

The last time I checked, Brownies were something like 4 : 1 (bts : brownies) so a figure of 100-200 per hour should be like 400-800 bts/hr.  Not bad at all if you ask me... 

BTS/Brownies are more like 3:1 on the DEX at the moment FYI.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline roadscape

Support! But I'm not sure about the wages.. it could go either way depending on interest from those who are able to offer support.
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline fuzzy

I support your initiative.  +5%

Not my initiative...it is for the community!  I don't really get much out of this other than a stable cryptocurrency and a knowledgeable community of go-getters who build value rather than expect it to come to them. :P

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
I support your initiative.  +5%
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline fuzzy

I have seen many complaints about the migration process. 
This thread is specifically aimed at solving this problem.  Would you support it or no?  If not, please give details as to why not and what needs changed.

Offline fuzzy

« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 06:18:26 am by fuzzy »