Main > Stakeholder Proposals

Delegate questions

(1/11) > >>

Sonia Bzrgn:
Dear MeTHoDx
I have this problem now, for several time I try to install devtoolset but I face this error:

warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID 1d1e034b: NOKEY
Retrieving key from file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-cern
GPG key retrieval failed: [Errno 14] Could not open/read file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-cern

did you solve this problem? how did you do that?
it's so important to me to solve this problem, please do me a  favour and share your experiment with me
Thanks in advance

roadscape:
It's tripped me up several times :)

Method-X:

--- Quote from: roadkill on October 30, 2014, 10:45:02 pm ---
--- Quote from: MeTHoDx on October 30, 2014, 10:42:29 pm ---
--- Quote from: roadkill on October 30, 2014, 10:26:02 pm ---
--- Quote from: MeTHoDx on October 30, 2014, 10:04:02 pm ---Thanks! So close to finishing.

--- Code: ---Error: your chain database is in an inconsistent state.  Please shut down and relaunch using --rebuild-index or --resync-blockchain to repair the database
--- End code ---

Any ideas what's going on with the wallet? Why isn't is scanning the blockchain correctly?

--- End quote ---

This might help... emski had a similar problem in KeyID.

Did the yum update help? Did you have to do anything different for the RedHat install?

--- End quote ---

Do you know what I type to rebuild the index? I input ./bitshares_client --data-dir dd --rebuild-index while in the /bitsharesx/ dir and I just get an error.

--- End quote ---

cd programs/client and try again. Should work!

--- End quote ---

Yeah I realized the mistake I made when posting. Wasn't deep enough into the dir tree. My bad.

roadscape:

--- Quote from: MeTHoDx on October 30, 2014, 10:42:29 pm ---
--- Quote from: MeTHoDx on October 30, 2014, 10:04:02 pm ---Thanks! So close to finishing.

--- Code: ---Error: your chain database is in an inconsistent state.  Please shut down and relaunch using --rebuild-index or --resync-blockchain to repair the database
--- End code ---

Any ideas what's going on with the wallet? Why isn't is scanning the blockchain correctly?

--- End quote ---

Did the yum update help? Did you have to do anything different for the RedHat install?

--- End quote ---

Do you know what I type to rebuild the index? I input ./bitshares_client --data-dir dd --rebuild-index while in the /bitsharesx/ dir and I just get an error.

--- End quote ---

cd programs/client and try again. Should work!

Method-X:

--- End code ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I bought access to a VPS in Singapore (safer than America) through Digital Ocean. It's running Ubuntu and I have successfully compiled the cli. Now I just need to deal with a few more barriers and hopefully I'll be finished by tonight. :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version