Main > Stakeholder Proposals

delegate-1.lafona Simple 1% delegate

(1/3) > >>

lafona:
bitSILVER should be all set.

onceuponatime:

--- Quote from: lafona on November 27, 2014, 12:59:14 am ---
--- Quote from: Riverhead on November 19, 2014, 03:45:05 pm ---You'll get my vote. You could also do 3% with a 2% proof of burn. That would leave you some margin to increase revenue if needed.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
That is a good point. Although would it be harder to get an accurate vote on my pay increase if it doesn't involve switching one delegate for another?

On a side note. The feed script is ready to go, should I get voted in. I plan to post feeds for CNY USD BTC EUR and GOLD.

--- End quote ---

Would you please add bitSILVER?  I will vote for you.

lafona:

--- Quote from: Riverhead on November 19, 2014, 03:45:05 pm ---You'll get my vote. You could also do 3% with a 2% proof of burn. That would leave you some margin to increase revenue if needed.

--- End quote ---
That is a good point. Although would it be harder to get an accurate vote on my pay increase if it doesn't involve switching one delegate for another?

On a side note. The feed script is ready to go, should I get voted in. I plan to post feeds for CNY USD BTC EUR and GOLD.

Riverhead:
You'll get my vote. You could also do 3% with a 2% proof of burn. That would leave you some margin to increase revenue if needed.

lafona:
Exactly, initially the value would come primarily from the reduced price. Once I get the feeds up and running then value would come from additional service as well(as quite a few delegates are still not posting feeds). Additionally one could argue that an increase delegate diversity(if an init is replaced) could be added value, once my reliability has been established.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version