Main > Stakeholder Proposals

[Worker Proposal] Marketing: Social Media and new Videos

<< < (2/3) > >>

fav:
voted

kenCode:

kenCode:

--- Quote from: fractalnode on July 02, 2020, 09:08:04 pm ---Voted!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: EuropaSH on July 03, 2020, 07:55:36 am ---This is very good news!

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much! :D
All the videos we create will be posted on both of the sites listed above, as well as blogged/syndicated on the additional 10 sites for maximum exposure. Like I said above, and have proven with Agorise, our SMSS service has nearly TRIPLED the number of users to our group in a very short amount of time. I know damn well we can do the same thing for BitShares. Let's do this!

Please vote for Worker Proposal ID: 1.14.266

EuropaSH:

--- Quote from: kenCode on June 29, 2020, 02:42:14 pm ---
--- Quote from: kenCode on June 28, 2020, 04:54:26 pm ---btw, i don't know if anyone noticed, but our Agorise group on telegram had around 700 members for 2 years. then a few months ago when we started posting on those new social media sites above, the member count in our group has almost TRIPLED. our SMSS service works. :)

--- End quote ---

Also, some questions were answered in the BitShares telegram group yesterday, so I will copy my replies to those here:
* The format of the videos will be very similar to the presentations that Bix Weir of roadtoroota does (youtube.com/user/RoadtoRoota/videos) where my webcam video is in the corner and the main screen shows my screen, browser tabs, etc.
* The software that I use is called Vokoscreen.
* I've been a public speaker many times throughout my life, and participate in webcasts too, ie: https://youtu.be/_YNpquYQnv4?t=1939
* If I can find a good co-host I really want to expand it to interviews at some point. Remember Beyond Bitcoin with Fuzzy? :)

--- End quote ---

Have you decided to be a youtube blogger?
This is very good news!
Our entire community will become subscribers to your channel!
I am absolutely sure that you will be wonderful in this role!

fractalnode:
Voted!
GoBitShres!

#BitShares2020
#DeFi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version