Main > Stakeholder Proposals

Delegates without feed - why do you not provide feeds?

(1/4) > >>

iHashFury:

--- Quote from: bitsharesmarket on December 07, 2014, 12:23:54 am ---
--- Quote from: iHashFury on December 06, 2014, 05:41:52 pm ---
--- Quote from: Shentist on November 23, 2014, 07:21:11 pm ---sry delegates!

i would remind all delegates without feeds to start publishing.

do you really feel save, if i just can't do shorts in bitEUR now, because we have to many delegates without EUR feeds?

we should come up with a solution, if we want to relay on pricefeeds. This is at the moment annoying, but in the future this could be a major problem.

--- End quote ---

I have just set-up my price feeds https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7787.msg159042#msg159042
EUR BTC CNY GOLD USD

--- End quote ---

Why do we not have feeds for all the markets, bitEUR will be nice but what about the dozens of other possibilities???

--- End quote ---

delegate.ihashfury is now set-up to publish

BTC SILVER GOLD TRY SGD HKD RUB SEK NZD CNY MXN CAD CHF AUD GBP JPY EUR USD

Thanks xeroc

iHashFury:

--- Quote from: bitsharesmarket on December 07, 2014, 12:23:54 am ---

do you really feel save, if i just can't do shorts in bitEUR now, because we have to many delegates without EUR feeds?

we should come up with a solution, if we want to relay on pricefeeds. This is at the moment annoying, but in the future this could be a major problem.

--- End quote ---

I have just set-up my price feeds https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7787.msg159042#msg159042
EUR BTC CNY GOLD USD

--- End quote ---

Why do we not have feeds for all the markets, bitEUR will be nice but what about the dozens of other possibilities???

--- End quote ---

I will be using xeroc/pytshares script soon to publish ALL

mint chocolate chip:

--- End quote ---

EUR BTC CNY GOLD USD

--- End quote ---

lafona:
I think that not enough people view publishing feeds as a valuable service, almost like you need to be offering something above and beyond to be worth voting in. IMO a 3% delegate publishing feeds should be better than one that is not and a worthwhile improvement. I think there are a few people with delegates ready wanting to publish feeds if they can get voted in. Also, being able to publish feeds as a standby would be helpful, as a way to show you have the script ready.

iHashFury:

--- Quote from: matt608 on December 06, 2014, 06:58:41 pm ---My pricefeeds are ready so as soon I am elected they will go live and I will make sure they stay live.

--- End quote ---
+5%

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version