Main > General Discussion

This is your chance: How would you describe the forum?

<< < (2/4) > >>

MktDirector:
I may combine the best of these together if that's ok.  Will need by tonight sometime.  Some nuggets here so far we can use...

cass:
"we building DAC atmospheres"

davidpbrown:

--- Quote from: unimercio on March 19, 2014, 11:07:02 pm ---My inspirational call to action, not too cheesy, I hope.

Visit our forum, and collaborate with your peers as you explore endless possibilities, then realize them.  Participation is no longer optional, your voice, silent or otherwise will form our collective reality. Whether a visionaries, developers or investors your amongst like minds.  So, please join us and be heard, the future starts here and goes where we take it.

--- End quote ---

"Join our cult .. Peace and Love"  ;)

--- Quote from: CWEvans on March 19, 2014, 10:40:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: davidpbrown on March 19, 2014, 09:04:54 pm ---Home to the Communities Behind Invictus BitSharesDACs.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That was the first form I had but then there's Keyhotee and is that a DAC.. or outside BitShares and so credited Invictus. Whatever makes sense.

38PTSWarrior:

--- Quote from: unimercio on March 19, 2014, 11:07:02 pm ---My inspirational call to action, not too cheesy, I hope.

Visit our forum, and collaborate with your peers as you explore endless possibilities, then realize them.  Participation is no longer optional, your voice, silent or otherwise will form our collective reality. Whether a visionaries, developers or investors your amongst like minds.  So, please join us and be heard, the future starts here and goes where we take it.

--- End quote ---

+5%

38PTSWarrior:
or like this:

To be part of a group where everyone can be free and happy is important. To have enough
money and to work with others on meaningful projects creates a better tomorrow.
This is what the people here have in common. Would you like to explore?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version