Other > BANX

Sharedrop eta?

(1/3) > >>

Stan:

--- Quote from: lafona on February 28, 2016, 10:23:16 pm ---My understanding was that sharedrops were expected if someone used graphene to build a new chain. If they are building on bitshares then bitshares holders will already benefit from the network effect and the fees for use of the blockchain. At that point sharedrops become more of an optional advertising tool for the third party.

--- End quote ---

Correct.  This is all about encouraging businesses to build on top of the BitShares platform rather than launching their own platforms. 

If BitShares was a shopping mall, they would be tenant businesses building on our mall infrastructure.

lafona:
My understanding was that sharedrops were expected if someone used graphene to build a new chain. If they are building on bitshares then bitshares holders will already benefit from the network effect and the fees for use of the blockchain. At that point sharedrops become more of an optional advertising tool for the third party.

xeroc:

--- Quote from: fav on February 28, 2016, 01:36:56 pm ---
--- Quote from: MarkLyford on February 28, 2016, 12:24:17 pm ---I hope for the conversion to happen tomorrow 29th. Will keep you posted as soon as I know for sure when it happened.

Regards

Mark

--- End quote ---

But no Sharedrop on bts holders? Who decided to partner with you?

--- End quote ---
did openledger sharedrop on BTS?

santaclause102:
Sharedrop I think can not be a criteria either for becoming a partner. Assume we would need to give a project that seems like a scam a partner sub if they sharedroped on BTS... and then that scam becomes a reality / public and media outlets write that bitshares has been a partner of it. The criteria should be credibility, reputation and actual involvement in Bitshares ecosystem which is somewhat subjective and should be discussed among forum admins and the wider community.

kenCode:

--- Quote from: fav on February 28, 2016, 01:36:56 pm ---
--- Quote from: MarkLyford on February 28, 2016, 12:24:17 pm ---I hope for the conversion to happen tomorrow 29th. Will keep you posted as soon as I know for sure when it happened.

Regards

Mark

--- End quote ---

But no Sharedrop on bts holders? Who decided to partner with you?

--- End quote ---

He doesn't owe us anything, does he?
Would you consider BitShares Munich a Partner?
BitShares Ukraine?
CNX?
CNI?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version